• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
At around 4:30 PM Today, I was informed that the server boxes currently held will be shut down. We are getting a new server box, presumably cheaper. Imperial will be shut down, as a result. Today at the emergency Staff Meeting, it was determined that we would be switching to a rebirthed First Order server, as to take advantage of the new movie, The Last Jedi, coming out soon. I encourage you all to stick with us and try the server out when the time comes. It will be in a ULX/DarkRP Base, and I hope that when the time comes, I'll see you all on it!

~ Val

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Honestly I think this is a good idea, also keep it simple, no occupation and stuff like that... Bring back old FO times, I hope to get my computer around the beginning of August and once I do I can try to help you guys.... Also battalion wise; keep only a few, don't bring death troopers back and shit like that...

Also use the Finalizer, as people are more familiar with that map then others... Maybe even get a custom one if you can!

Valerie

Reaction score
We have a brand new Starkiller base map that we are using! And I can confirm, it's very high quality, and very compact, with tons of RP Space.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Gonna go ahead and say good luck... But I feel like you guys are trying to revive a dead horse, chicken, cow ,whatever...

Valerie

Reaction score
Lol u can forget it, Jordan shut down all servers, CW, Arma, FO.

Valerie

Reaction score
It does... I wish it were still becoming a thing

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Also use the Finalizer, as people are more familiar with that map then others... Maybe even get a custom one if you can!
I agree with his 100%.. I understand snoke has put a ton of effort into it but its true people are more familiar with that map... Im not sure what year you plan this to take place in but if u plan around the time of the Last Jedi.. there is no star killer base..

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
Honestly I think this is a good idea, also keep it simple, no occupation and stuff like that... Bring back old FO times, I hope to get my computer around the beginning of August and once I do I can try to help you guys.... Also battalion wise; keep only a few, don't bring death troopers back and shit like that...

There are no "old FO times"
It's referred to as, "before the dark times"
"Before the Empire loss of Hunter's internet which left First Order leaderless and in chaos for approx. 2-3 weeks"

chacalit

Reaction score
Hi,
I was told a new server was coming out @Valerie . I am not sure what to do to get started. Do I look for the game on steam first and buy it and wait for the new server to be ready?

Valerie

Reaction score
Hi,
I was told a new server was coming out @Valerie . I am not sure what to do to get started. Do I look for the game on steam first and buy it and wait for the new server to be ready?
Garry's Mod is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.