• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Adobe Illustrator

Practical

Reaction score
Adobe Illustrator is mostly used around the forum community a lot to design logos, themes, etc. because AI is more for web-based designs. I use Illustrator to practice my graphic design skills. They aren't so great right now, but they're getting there. Do you use AI or Photoshop? I recommend AI. I got the student-teacher package.

Bench

Reaction score
i use photoshop mostly because i did it as part of my college course

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I have never used AI really I just always use photoshop just because I know how everything works on there for the most part

David17k7

Reaction score
I use GIMP, because I'm poor lmao. Jk, I just prefer free things

Hugop

Reaction score
I use paint.net, I am not a big fan of Photoshop

overcast

Reaction score
I personally have used it only for illustration purpose. And not much done out of it. Mostly the work that requires the design and the touchup is what I have done so far. Not going to say that it's one of the best app out there. Compared to coreldraw I think it's lot easier to use the application. Also lot of tutorials on the youtube.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I mainly use Adobe Photoshop. I don't really know what are the differences about the Adobe Photoshop and the Adobe Illustrator. Haven't used the Ai that much but I know it's very good. Probably if I get a project in the future I'd give it a go. I have it installed. It came as a package together with the other software I bought. :)