• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Any of you play Heroes and Generals.

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
I first played Heroes and Generals back in 2014 and really got into it this year for some reason. And every little holiday I get, I grind the game for hours upon hours as it's really addictive. I've actually no lifed this game for the past few days racking up over 60 hours in the last 5-6 days. Does anyone else play Heroes and Generals? And if so, do you grind for hours upon hours?

Fordo

Reaction score
I would if it was more realistic to World War II and overall a better game.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Personally Heroes and Generals is overall a great game, however the fact that it takes SOOOO much grinding to get stuff really bothers me.

Like it takes a while to get the credits built up for better weapons, so many badges to unlock, and paying users usually advance way quicker.

Also for some reason they keep changing when you can unlock certain stuff. So if you haven't played it a week it seems like something has been changed around or something other than that.

But the game is fun overall gameplay wise. Just not the best on the backend portion.

Referal

Reaction score
The Game is good but the battle and finding the server or battle load time is terrible same as the Graphics otherwise it took me long to reach rank 2 otherwise its a great game beside all that the Support are active with it
[doublepost=1546036614,1534112437][/doublepost]
Personally Heroes and Generals is overall a great game, however the fact that it takes SOOOO much grinding to get stuff really bothers me.

Like it takes a while to get the credits built up for better weapons, so many badges to unlock, and paying users usually advance way quicker.

Also for some reason they keep changing when you can unlock certain stuff. So if you haven't played it a week it seems like something has been changed around or something other than that.

But the game is fun overall gameplay wise. Just not the best on the backend portion.
I agree with you Jog. Also Its also the lagg of game servers since there are too many people are playing it. Also its always the same thing like capture that town it instead of like Free Play and join other teams etc.