• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

any suggestion on new games on Xbox VI i should go for?

MLF

Reaction score
Well, won't really know if they're worthwhile or not, but the only 2 games that are exclusive to the Xbox console that caught my eye were Cuphead and Sea of Thieves and honestly the Sea of Thieves game can go either way.

Pretty much everything else was a big "meh" to me or will be available on any console. Their E3 games launch was really, really underwhelming to me and I'm unlikely to move to the Xbox One X anytime soon, especially since I was a "Day One" buyer of the original One back in November of 2013 at $500. Launching a new console 4 years later at the same price point leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth.

Dan bers

Reaction score
Well here's some you may consider if you want your hands glued to you controller.
  1. Gears of War 4 from Microsoft Studios with a new and exciting story to venture
  2. Battlefield 1 - we back to the past and its way fun than the future:tonguewink:
  3. Overwatch - exciting gameplay with many heroes to shift and work with
  4. Sunset Overdrive - it's a blast
  5. Doom - can you shoot?:smirk:
  6. Halo( The master chief collection) - this is the definitive Halo experience
  7. Dark Souls 3 - :smile::smile: you died
  8. Metal Gear Solid V( the Phantom pain) - It all about strategy
  9. The Witcher 3 (wild hunt)- a masterpiece in every plane
  10. Call of Duty (infinite warfare) - It's war I tell you
Go On now play on.:androidthumbsup: