• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

BattleField Hardline

The Governor

Reaction score
Some information was discovered about this new BattleField game, and a trailer was leaked. I didn't get to see the trailer, but from what I have heard, this will basically be a cops and robbers-cod mix with BattleField. After the fiasco with BF4, I have no intentions of buying this game ever. I do have to admit, a game focused on close quarter combat that isn't cod does sound nice. My biggest concern will be micro transactions. Will this be a thing in BFH? It's not known at this point.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I cant I imagine this being anything special tbh.
I don't see how they could make a Cops and robbers like game but still have it like a Battlefield game successfuly

KiLLMasTer20

Reaction score
i got in the beta for this so far its like a mod more than a full game

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
KiLLMasTer20 said:
i got in the beta for this so far its like a mod more than a full game

Dang lucky! I just watched a preview of this and it looks really fun.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/ex1GlZS-t7c[/video]

Scion

Reaction score
I dunno looks kinda ehhhhh.... to me

Zahreah

Reaction score
Same engine, same physics.
It's a DLC. And the fact they're marketing it as a game is a plot to drop your wallet dry.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I like the idea they have going for this, I'll have to get it.

The Governor

Reaction score
I wouldn't advise ANYONE to spend full price on this stupid game. As stated, it's more of a mod/dlc for BF4, which it should be. It's basically a BattleField game, but smaller scale that is more cod-like.

Pluto

Reaction score
I agree with the governor, There is no reason this game should EVER be full price. Only difference is there isn't big game warfare.

Spawn

Reaction score
should i get bf4 or hardline game? i can only get one

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Hardline doesn't feel like it will be a complete game, I like the concept but I wish it would've been a dlc. I don't see this cause being worth the new game price.

TheDerpKing

Reaction score
Battlefield is just one of them types of games that i dont feel like getting.

Guardian

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/yWVPoUCxAC4[/video]

For those that were wanting to grab this but haven't yet, Hardline is 40% off ($34.99) on Origin until tomorrow 7 PDT:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-hardline/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Icarus

Reaction score
Played the beta version of this game on the Xbox One when it was made available and I was not disappointed. It was the most fun I had experienced from a game in quite a number of months, and that was just the beta version with two maps! I then pre-ordered the full version of the game immediately after the beta version had experienced, and then purchased Premium once I received the copy of my game.

I managed to reach around rank 85 online before suddenly discontinuing from playing it completely. I haven't touched the game in at least a month, perhaps even longer. For no apparent reason as well, but I tend to do that with games and then never play them again. :?

Guardian

Reaction score
Icarus said:
Played the beta version of this game on the Xbox One when it was made available and I was not disappointed. It was the most fun I had experienced from a game in quite a number of months, and that was just the beta version with two maps! I then pre-ordered the full version of the game immediately after the beta version had experienced, and then purchased Premium once I received the copy of my game.

I managed to reach around rank 85 online before suddenly discontinuing from playing it completely. I haven't touched the game in at least a month, perhaps even longer. For no apparent reason as well, but I tend to do that with games and then never play them again. :?

So, essentially a great game but little to drive you to want to continue long-term?

I feel like most of the FPS games are like that now.

Icarus

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Icarus said:

So, essentially a great game but little to drive you to want to continue long-term?

I feel like most of the FPS games are like that now.

Pretty much that. It becomes repetitive because once you have enough cash to purchase your desired weapons and camouflages, you tend to stick with them and don't bother to work towards unlocking anything else, so the money continues to rack up and then you find yourself solely focused on achieving a higher online ranking, so then you begin to grind out on game-modes such as Hotwire, where you sit in a vehicle and receive points the longer you remain alive and don't get killed. You don't even have to do anything; just sit there while someone else drives for you!

I have tried out some of the other game-modes, but they don't seem to offer the same amounts of experience points that you would receive from Hotwire, and nobody on your team plays the objective so it feels pretty much pointless when everyone's more focused on killing each other rather than protecting/rescuing the hostages/VIP players, etc. :mad: