• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Battlefield Premium.

Smokey

Reaction score
How do you feel about Battlefield Premium? Do you think it's worth it? Do you have it? I had it for Battlefield 3 back in the day and skipped it for BF4 and purchased it for Hardline as I like hardline a lot and it's got less issues than BF4 did. I played Battlefield 3 and 4 on Playstation but recently got myself an xbox one late last year and have phased my FPS games to the xbox as I always found shooters to just play better/handle better on the xbox one controller wise.

So what do you think of Premium? Do you have it? Do you feel it's worth it? I personally like it, but I feel they should offer a few extra things like a shortcut pack of your choosing for a single class just to sweeten the deal. :) Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with Hardline Premium and i'm anxiously waiting for the new map packs.

gadin210

Reaction score
Its worth it. It is one of the subscription services for a video game that I believe is worth it. They overload you with content, unlike CoD where you buy a dlc that gets used hardly at all.

Smokey

Reaction score
Its worth it. It is one of the subscription services for a video game that I believe is worth it. They overload you with content, unlike CoD where you buy a dlc that gets used hardly at all.
I agree, I also bought the season pass for Advanced Warfare and feel I got ripped off, won't be doing that for the next CoD (I prefer Treyarch titles in the CoD series) but, yeah I'll definitely be getting BF Premium for any Battefield game from now on since as you said, they do overload you with content unlike CoD. :)

DomTheCon

Reaction score
I would say premium is certainly worth it if you really enjoy the game (whichever Battlefield that may be), however I would not blatantly buy it without investing many hours into the base game first. If you have friends who plan to get premium, then it is certainly worth it.

Also on a side note, I felt that Hardline was a unique and enjoyable addition to the Battlefield series, but I feel that it fails in comparison to its predecessors (mainly Battlefield 3 and 4). It is understandable that the game is meant to appeal to a different style of play, but I feel that the time to kill is too fast in the game. You have almost no time to react to an opponent in most cases and trade kills seem more common. However I still enjoy the game as many of my friends enjoy playing it.

Catactus

Reaction score
It's definitely worth it. I'm so sad that people don't get it for Battlefield Hardline, as there are some awesome maps and features! I don't think I had premium with BF3, but I did buy all the dlc :D

Ash

Reaction score
I absolutely hate it because it just splits the player base, not sure how it worked on previous games because I can't remember but with Battlefield 1, the new maps have just made it harder to find full lobbies for the operations game mode. The problem with premium is that for me to buy it now, it's the price of a brand new game which is just awful! I don't want to pay that type of price for a few extra maps and guns. Add to that the fact that a lot of premium members are unhappy with the current maps that were released by EA for Battlefield 1 and it just makes me wonder whether its worth it. I'm glad that EA have decided to scrap the idea of exclusive maps in future for premium passes. Atleast that means that we will all be playing on the same servers

Referal

Reaction score
Battlefield Premium is not worth it well it is if they add more features in it but no.....its not worth the money