• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Apps

kgord

Reaction score
I have an Android phone so the only apps I use are obviously in that format. There are some great apps that are available in the Play Store, and you can find the sort of game you want when you go to the store. It is simply one of the ways to find the sorts of games you might want to try out.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Once I thought iTunes had better apps until I knew PlayStore. iTunes was the first online store for phones that provided apps of high quality, but then PlayStore invested a lot of money into providing similar products. And with this, we get to the final point and my personal opinion. PlayStore is currently better because it has a bigger selection of Free to Play games, doesn't require a computer app to affiliate the hardware with the store and those weird synchronizations. When I had an iPod I was always irritated when I filed corrupted and I had to spend limitless time in front of the computer in order to reinstall my apps.