• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Xbox 360 Design you have seen?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
What's the best xbox 360 design that you have seen yet? by design I mean exterior look. Mine would have to be this Halo one,

1f2f1e8f1ea8694031011fdf63cd94bf9e926da117126ffabcf7d51b708571f6_1.jpg

syaota

Reaction score
I was just going to say the original white, but how did that person get their console to look like that Halo one? That's so cool!

Minecraft2201

Reaction score
I don't have a picture of it right now, but on Amazon.ca I saw an Xbox 360 decal with weed leafs all over it. It was a nice design, I would totally buy it. ;)

john franklin

Reaction score
I use to customize the skin of my Xbox 360 myself as I am best at this art. I don't have any poto right now. I will share it next time. It does cost a lot to buy skins or other customized items from the market. So I use to do it myself at home. I made many skins for my friends and they loved my ideas.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I see so many customized controllers nowadays... or different shops selling the sticker wraps? that you put on your console. I'm not sure how long lasting those are.

The best one I have seen so far is this:

diamond_clear-case_mod.jpg

It really reminds me of the old Gameboy. You know the glassy, see-through, type? I had one and loved it. I was always fascinated by seeing things through the case itself.

john franklin

Reaction score
I see so many customized controllers nowadays... or different shops selling the sticker wraps? that you put on your console. I'm not sure how long lasting those are.

It really reminds me of the old Gameboy. You know the glassy, see-through, type? I had one and loved it. I was always fascinated by seeing things through the case itself.
I really liked this see through or transparent design as it is unique and looks beautiful. How much it does cost you to buy that one. IS it available in open market or your bought it online?

Chris Holman

Reaction score
Haha I laughed so hard when I saw your image of the Halo XBox on your description! I have never seen a Skyrim Xbox look as cool as your Halo XBox look like but that was pretty freakin sweet! What do you guys think do you guys like the Skyrim Xbox limited edition 360? If you don't that it's cool I don't mind I'll still be nice to you guys!

RosieDaven

Reaction score
I'm a freak for mods, personalization, especially for steampunk ones. Look at his masterpiece:
Steampunk-Xbox-360-Mod_2.jpg

I also found a pretty fitting controller for it.
d9e22e0d97945ccd1e1df764e7280a40.jpg

There are more out there, but so far I loved these 2 the most.

Chris Holman

Reaction score
I'm a freak for mods, personalization, especially for steampunk ones. Look at his masterpiece:
Steampunk-Xbox-360-Mod_2.jpg

I also found a pretty fitting controller for it.
d9e22e0d97945ccd1e1df764e7280a40.jpg

There are more out there, but so far I loved these 2 the most.
I'm loving the Fallout theme looks freaking cool lucky you! No but seriously that's really cool I wish I had one them.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I really love this design,

I really love this design actually. I have just a plain old XBox at home--nothing fancy at all, but this image is making me want to upgrade.