• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty or Battlefield?

iTommy

Reaction score
I have not played Call of Duty yet but I played Battlefield, the game is very awesome about graphic and gameplay. What about Call of Duty? did any one here give me some thoughts on this game and how if compared with Battlefield?

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I've never tried battle field because I'm not into FSP that much but I like playing Call of Duty.

Tania997

Reaction score
Battlefield and call of duty have always had plenty of differences. Battlefield's multiplayer maps are enormously expansive, featuring soldiers on foot, in tanks, and in planes. Call of duty's environments tend to be tighter and more intricate, with faster-paced action. You will see a lot of comparison between them, but the only thing they have in common is being an FPS. Battlefield requires a more tactical way of thinking, while call of duty is more shoot on sight and that's it.

iTommy

Reaction score
Battlefield requires a more tactical way of thinking, while call of duty is more shoot on sight and that's it.
On this final sentence then it answered me, I prefer Battlefield to Call of duty.
Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

iTommy

Reaction score
I've never tried battle field because I'm not into FSP that much but I like playing Call of Duty.
If you tried Call of duty then you should play Battlefield
It is a great game that will attract you in the first scenes

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
If you tried Call of duty then you should play Battlefield
It is a great game that will attract you in the first scenes
I guess I should try it. Thanks for the recommendation...

Gladdy

Reaction score
They are both obviously FPS games but they do have some major differences.

- Battlefield has vehicles and MANY of them. You can drive tanks, motorbikes, helicopters and more. Call of Duty doesn't have any vehicles in any of their games.
- Battlefield's maps are absolutely insanely big. Some maps are, for my taste, even too big. Call of Duty tends to have a bit smaller maps that enable close quarter combat and more shooting/action.
- Battlefield's weapons are harder to control because they mimic the real life. If you ever try shooting with a sniper rifle in BF compared to Call of Duty you will notice a big difference. The bullet will have a ''real life'' gravity drop.
- Battlefield's servers have more allowed players than Call of Duty.

There's probably plenty more but that's the most obvious ones ;)

WarVet

Reaction score
I used to be a COD fan back in the old days of modern warfare 1 and 2. Still, after that thing went downhill. It seems they started to recycle games, and keep the same mechanics and old implement better graphics and such. On the other hand, the Battlefield series has improved greatly with a big highlight to Battlefield 4. So my vote goes to BF4.

fireball916

Reaction score
I've played both and I've liked playing both of them. if I want quicker action I play COD if I want more tactical I go for BF. I will say though that the more recent Call of Duty's are least favorites with Modern Warfare 3 being my all time favorite, the series has gone down ever since it seems though.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I am more of a Battlefield fan over Call of Duty. Call of Duty has lost its way, it just keeps getting worse and worse ever year and just when you think the game can't possibly get any worse it gets worse. They should have stopped making Call of Duty at COD4!

P.S. I really enjoy the vehicles and 64 man battles in Battlefield.