• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Custom Playlists in GW2

Hidden308

Reaction score
I just found out from Guild Wars Insider that you will be allowed to create your own custom playlists in the game instead of always listening to the same music.

What does this mean? This will allow for you to have random songs that YOU chose to occur in certain situations such as a dynamic event, just running around, entering a city, etc. It also will allow you to go back to the normal game music during crucial times such as cinematics and such which would be quite obnoxious if you had to keep pausing and starting music with your own music player.

Pretty awesome, right? Another reason to play!

Hidden308

Reaction score
Oh now I have a reason to never play any other games but this now! :p As long as I can listen to my favorite music while playing then i'm fine and now they have done it. lol

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yep! That's the great thing about it. Finally no more going back and forth to iTunes!

VeaVae

Reaction score
Yeah, I've read about it too!
It's often those little things that make a game stand out from the rest. But in the case of GW2 it even stands out without those little niceties.

From what I've played, it looks VERY promising.

Cheers!

kjscrafts

Reaction score
Wow. That sounds awesome. I guess I will have to put some of my music on the computer I play Guild Wars 2 on.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I find myself downloading more and more pump-up music to prepare myself for epic battle scenes. ;)