• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Desktop or Laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Which do you prefer for daily use and/or gaming?

For gaming and daily use, desktop. A laptop is handy though when out of town.

Smokey

Reaction score
Desktop for gaming, eveyrthing else, I'm fine with a laptop. :)

Hidden308

Reaction score
Desktop for gaming, eveyrthing else, I'm fine with a laptop. :)

Do you code and design? I know designers typically prefer desktops because of the size of the screen and easier to handle and such.

0ver1oad

Reaction score
Laptops are hopeless for most all games, but I prefer them for everything else because it's much more comfortable to lie on a couch than sit in a rigid chair. I'm actually using a netbook to type this. The keyboard size takes some getting used to, but after a while it's no more difficult than a standard one. Not to mention the great portability and battery life. Perfect for college.

YuckFou

SuperAdmin
Reaction score
I use a laptop for pretty much everything because that way I can take all my work and all my program's with me. To be honest though I don't really play games on it. I use my consoles for that.

Irreligious

Reaction score
For gaming, a desktop without any doubt. And even for design, webmastering and coding. Laptops are nice when you have to go to a friend's house or to another country and you need to bring your work. I prefer small laptops for this, I don't like big ones.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I prefer using my laptop for business stuff and for studying as well as for keeping my favorite TV shows and movies, but of course for gaming i need a very strong desktop which i really don't have right now.

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
We haven't had a desktop in about eight years or more, I only ever use laptops now, and am extremely comfortable with them. ^^

Codboy14

Reaction score
Laptops FTW! I rarely use my desktop most of my other time is spent on my laptop

Raderyx

Reaction score
I own a desktop with 3 screens and I BARELY use my laptop ever. I code on my desktop since I can have 3 different screens with code on them. I own a MacBook air since I only use laptops for surfing the internet, microsoft, and other small stuff. It's light and thin so I can bring it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.