• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you still Play Minecraft

mcbryan

Reaction score
I'm still playing Minecraft but not as often as before. Playing Minecraft is never be boring for me because of the unique content and graphics of the game. I still continue playing Minecraft because it keeps my strategic and creativity alive. Playing Minecraft makes you analyze things to where and what purpose it is the best thing to move. Minecraft is already part of my me.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I'm still playing Minecraft as a way to chill and let my creative juices flow. This game is like a virtual Lego for me. I will never grow tired of it.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Minecraft is a game that is very underappreciated principally in the YouTubers world. "Oh these people just play Minecraft, ..." but they forget people play FIFA all their lives, and what's the matter with that. I personally play from time to time Minecraft, and i find it is addictive.

kgord

Reaction score
I have never played Minecraft but I know it is a very popular game. It has been around a long time so it certainly has stood the test of time. I think that it does have it's devotees that will continue to play the game no matter what happens with it. It is a good thing to have in your game playing arsenal I think.

Yukibana

Reaction score
I've played Minecraft somewhat heavily before, but now I think I've moved on to greener pastures. Really, I don't regret those days, just that I've prioritized other (potentially) more productive things with my time, but I still feel some form of melancholy. It's difficult to describe, but I suppose that's just the nature of nostalgia.

goldlady

Reaction score
I am a newbie in Minecraft. I am little picky when it comes to games so I do not listen my friends recommendations that much. A friend of mine insist for months so I finally decided to give Minecraft a chance. So far, I have been enjoying it. Any advice to master the game?

vinaya

Reaction score
When I was introduced to minecraft, I played for many hours on day one. The very next day, I was playing again. I continued playing because I was so addicted to the game, But then I reached a saturation level when I began losing interest. These days, I do play minecraft, but I don't play much. Minecraft is the only game that I have been playing since two years. I have stopped playing other games.

pizzalover

Reaction score
I have to admit that I never download this game but I played I few times on a friend's tablet. I must say that I do not like this game it is not that interesting the only thing exciting about this game it is when it is dark and you have to go inside the infrastructure that you built. I prefer to spend my time playing the Sims where you can build a real house rather than playing this boring game.

jay solano

Reaction score
I do enjoy the modded minecraft versions, it was entertaining. The player enjoys minecraft because of the simplicity of this game offers. The content and the quality of the game itself help player to identify what they should do; like building your type of environment, as long as game could provide its resources tools to the player. It is simple, yet entertaining to people, specially the kids, they love the most the game.

It would lovely, if they set a competition base on the game and it rules set of how should go. I like how to build places such creating castles and making my ideal environment. though, I mistakenly erase my entire game play, at least I do enjoy the game modes.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Actually yes! I started playing again on the Xbox 1 with a good friend of mine.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I kinda stopped playing Minecraft after the server I was deving for this community shut down due to lack of player base, I wanted to switch it to factions but some people didn't want to.

Matt C.

Reaction score
I play Minecraft on my Switch occasionally. It's very fun and controls are very intuitive. I've got an impressive survival setup going. :)