• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

End of the Line update

Squigly

Reaction score

Loved the SFM movie. The game updates, not so much. There was hardly any new content added, and most new weapons were just reskins. As hyped as I was I have to say that I'm a little disappointed. Thoughts?

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Look's pretty cool to be honest. Might get in to it. It look's like a game i'd get bored with after a few weeks.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Look's pretty cool to be honest. Might get in to it. It look's like a game i'd get bored with after a few weeks.

Esharion

Reaction score
Agreed. This update was a little lacklustre in terms of content. It's good to see that Valve are collaborating with the community to produce updates, but that doesn't really help when the content itself is lacking. Maybe I'm just getting old of TF2, but the recent updates really haven't been anything interesting for me. There have been rumors of a competitive mode for TF2, but at this point most of the people interested in that mode most likely would have moved to other games that catered to their needs.