• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango

Reaction score
Sorry if there already is a thread, as far as I checked I couldn't find one.

The title clearly explains the question, which is your favorite anime?

Mine has to be Fairy Tail or to be more specific it's the only anime I've ever watched.

SaToRi

Reaction score
Hayate no Gotoku - funny as heck, and has kawaii girls, lel
One Piece is a close second too. Also funny, and great fighting scenes/arcs, and also good plot.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Some of my top anime is gundam wing, death note, code geass and black lagoon.

Reverie

Reaction score
I think my favorite will always be Inuyasha. I loved the ideas of the show... Like, having the time lapse and everything. And how Inuyasha visits the present and Kagome goes into the past. The show has so many details that allow yourself to get lost in the show!

Nave

Reaction score
For me it's definitely Fairy Tail.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Demon_skeith said:
I'm Staring Code Geass now. Few eps in and it's good so far.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Voi said:
Demon_skeith said:
I'm Staring Code Geass now. Few eps in and it's good so far.

You should really love it when you get further into the series.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
saw a great new series, no game no life. I highly recommend it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Right now I would say my most favorite would be between Bleach and Fairy Tail. Both are great. :)

Hugop

Reaction score
I am a fan of anime but unfortunaly they have negative parts in the script. My favourite ones(not rated as top1-top5) are:

Hyouka(the end is confusing)
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat(The start was perfect but the end is horrible.)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(The story is nice and they havent gave up yet)
Toradora!(Another disappointing end)
Sakurasou(The end was to fast but the story is just wow)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
I am a fan of anime but unfortunaly they have negative parts in the script. My favourite ones(not rated as top1-top5) are:

Hyouka(the end is confusing)
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat(The start was perfect but the end is horrible.)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(The story is nice and they havent gave up yet)
Toradora!(Another disappointing end)
Sakurasou(The end was to fast but the story is just wow)
I've been hanging around episode 13 of Hyouka for a while now, but damn i just find it boring.

Hugop

Reaction score
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a good one but they are not going to release a second season. The reason why it is my top1 is because it remembers myself.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is an anime full of mysteries. They are still working on season 3.5!
C3(haven’t seen all episodes) seems to be what I wished to see. Hope it has no bad end.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a good one but they are not going to release a second season. The reason why it is my top1 is because it remembers myself.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is an anime full of mysteries. They are still working on season 3.5!
C3(haven’t seen all episodes) seems to be what I wished to see. Hope it has no bad end.
I enjoyed Sakurasou, i'm considering rewatching it soon.
As for Haruhi, did you watch it the "proper watch order" way? Because damn thats a lot effort.

Hugop

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hugop said:
I dont rewatch :p There are still thousand of animes I have to see
Voi said:
As for Haruhi, did you watch it the "proper watch order" way? Because damn thats a lot effort.
Unfortunately I watched every episode in the proper watch order. I wish I knew they copy pasted 10episodes

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
Voi said:
Hugop said:
I dont rewatch :p There are still thousand of animes I have to see
Voi said:
Unfortunately I watched every episode in the proper watch order. I wish I knew they copy pasted 10episodes

Yeah i wanted to get into Haruhi about a year back, But that watch order threw me off completely.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I have a list for my favorite anime but I'll just go with what im watching right now. Baku no Hero Academia. A story of a querkless boy whi became one of the best student in this academy of heroes. It's still on going so I can't go any further yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.