• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Call of Duty-game

Referal

Reaction score
Call of Duty has extended to become a large game series with a lot of different games, the next always in some way different from the previous. Which one is your favorite, and why?
Personally, I enjoy Modern Warfare 2 the most. I've never been a fan of Black Ops, though I think that it's just the zombie mode that made me loathe it. I think I'd like Call of Duty 4 a lot, I just haven't played it enough. What about you guys which series in the COD is your favorite game to play.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Black Ops 1 was my favorite personally.

I got the game along with my Xbox 360 and it was the best multiplayer FPS I had played at the time Call of Duty wise. Game play taking place in Vietnam/Cold War era was really a change, and also the weapons were classics such as the AK-74U, M14, Famas, Steyr A.U.G...... overall great game.

Bonus was the Nazi Zombies in that specific game was the best. With super cool upgraded weapons and other things making it the best Zombies wise.

leeyong

Reaction score
Call of Duty United Offensive, I think it is an older version, but this is the only COD I have ever played and I enjoyed it a lot. It is quite challenging, especially if you increase difficulty. What I liked about it is that as a soldier, you get to experience many things, like being a sniper,driving a tank, maneuvering a sailboat and even disguising as an enemy. I also enjoyed the first part of the storyline where you become a Russian soldier being drawn into the battlefield without any training at all. I felt nervous going to war with only ammo given to you, and you can't go back as you will be killed. The game was really one of the reason why I love playing video games.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I saw the advertisement on Call of Duty World War II, and I was speechless after seeing. I haven't yet played the game but I think it's going to be awesome and that is reasonable enough for me to call it my favorite Call of Duty game.

I have played Black Ops 1 and I definitely enjoyed the game, still playing till date but not that much. All my mind is now on getting the latest call of duty WWII and have my last say after playing it.