• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite GTA 5 Online heist?

deltachi2012

Reaction score
Which of the New GTA 5 Online Heists is your favorite out of the current ones?

I havent completed all of them, but I would say the Pacific standard Heist so far is my favorite! I really enjoyed getting away on the bikes.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Has to be Pacific Standard, and I love the setups for it too!

Martin

Reaction score
I found the Humane Labs heist to be pretty interesting all around. Enjoyed this one the most.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
in my opinion, the Humane Labs heist is the best of all. I really enjoyed it. I think it is the most interesting heist online.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
The Humane Labs Raid will always be the most memorable and best heist for me. It was memorable because back then when I was with my friend in the ground team, we were about to escape the laboratory through the tunnel and we were at disbelief that we have to swim very deep and through the tunnel, not knowing that we actually have rebreathers! Halfway through the pipe we were struggling and shortly died of suffocating. Best experience in a heist for me.

yoyoalben0

Reaction score
Pacific Standard, why? It gives you tons of money. Also the Difficulty of the heist without the Shortcuts and bugs. I got most of my cars from that heist. so i know how to do it quickly but i prefer the long way because its always fun when you play the standard one. But yeah, the reason i love it is because the money it will give you. its the best heist of the game if you love farming $$$

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my New GTA 5 Online Heists that I like the most is the Prison Break. This is the best heists from all. The ultimate goal is to break a dude out of prison and to do that, you have to steal a plane and a prison bus, posing as cops, assassinate some lawyers. That is a great challenge, and it took me over 8 hours to complete it!

fireball916

Reaction score
Hi, my New GTA 5 Online Heists that I like the most is the Prison Break. This is the best heists from all. The ultimate goal is to break a dude out of prison and to do that, you have to steal a plane and a prison bus, posing as cops, assassinate some lawyers. That is a great challenge, and it took me over 8 hours to complete it!
8 hours!?! To complete it once? I like the Prison Break heist too. Everyone as their own individual tasks and everyone has to work together to fly the guy out of the prison.

Gladdy

Reaction score
My favorite heist is without a doubt the Humane Labs Raid one... it's unbelievably good. I honestly think that all of them are very fun to do but the Humane Labs just stands out! Each stage is unique and delivers action packed gameplay. There are so many moments where you don't know if you'll even survive. The best is, of course, stealing the valkyrie. That thing is a beast. Shooting the other helicopters is very satisfying and I love it :)