• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fifa gamers: Who's your favourite soccer player?

Chiara

Reaction score
I assume that if you play FIFA you like to practice or watch the soccer games too.
Who's your favorite soccer player right now?

Mines are Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez from Barcelona Football Club.

john franklin

Reaction score
My favorite version of FIFA is FIFA 2000. It was the best game of its time. The Ronaldo is the most famous player of mine. I love the way he plays. I love to do dodge kick and hit the goal. I like his expression and aggression of Ronaldo. I think he is the best player in the real life too.

Fordo

Reaction score
My favorite player was Steven Gerrard on Liverpool FC. I rarely watch football now though.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I really don't know if I have just one player in particular that I really like. But to be honest, I love how Gareth Bale from Real Madrid FC does his magic. REally strong, fast and yet super quick.

Ipa07

Reaction score
My favorite player is Luka Modric. He is an amazing passer, dribbler and even scorer. He is just so clutch and when he has the ball you know it's safe for his team and dangerous for opponents.
Even though I don't like Real Madrid that much he made love his club. This year, Modrić's card in FIFA is amazing to use.

Gladdy

Reaction score
My top two favorites are Zlatan Ibrahimović (Manchester United) and Neymar (FC Barcelona). Both very aggressive and extremely talented players. Also coincidently they both play the same position on the field - forward. I just tend to enjoy watching forward players or strikers more than the rest because they bring the most tension, suspense and of course, goals!

I always love playing as those two in the FIFA games. It makes me feel like I am the actual player, silly I know.

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
My favorite soccer players are both Ibrahimovic(Manchester United and Messi(Barcelona). They are both fast in running and very good at scoring, including great skills and technique. Messi is really a good header but Ibrahimovic is far more better in heading that him, but they are both good headers. Messi is faster and stronger than Ibrahimovic, including team performance. If I am to choose between them I will go for Messi but I prefer to have them both in my team.

Ipa07

Reaction score
My favorite soccer players are both Ibrahimovic(Manchester United and Messi(Barcelona). They are both fast in running and very good at scoring, including great skills and technique. Messi is really a good header but Ibrahimovic is far more better in heading that him, but they are both good headers. Messi is faster and stronger than Ibrahimovic, including team performance. If I am to choose between them I will go for Messi but I prefer to have them both in my team.

Yeah Zlatan is one of my favorite players too. He is tall, quick and can shoot the ball really good. And he is a true leader of his nation.

Ferns

Reaction score
My favorite on FIFA and on the pitch is Cristiano. I admire how dedicated he is in pushing himself forward all the time and train his body in such a way that he can prolong his prime years, he has the right mentality to be a top athlete. The fact that he is a human goal-scoring machine does not hurt as well.

Ash

Reaction score
Yeah Zlatan is one of my favorite players too. He is tall, quick and can shoot the ball really good. And he is a true leader of his nation.
I'm not sure if you can call him quick to be honest. He is one of them tall, strong players that like the ball played into them. I don't think he has the pace really anymore to run away from defenders. I have to say, my favourite player is probably Ronaldo. I know he can be quite arrogant sometimes on the pitch but I think that is just because he wants to do well which you can't blame him for. He is a great person off the pitch, the fact he doesn't get tattoos so that he can donate blood is just amazing. Not sure anyone can really hate him to be honest unless you're a crazy Barcelona fan

dracula77

Reaction score
I really like to play football games as well as watch football, I've always admired great players like figo, zidane, but since 2006 I've learned to like Christian Ronaldo.I watch soccer every day so in the fifa 2016 I have my great team of favorite players including the messi because for me he is a spectacular player,Sometimes playing or watching does not make a difference for me because I'm very busy with work and I try to gain time to play football every day but I'd like to be a Cristiano Ronaldo.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Although I like many players, who is at the top of my list is Lionel Messi because he is a clear definition (and also a great example, of course) of what a true football player should be.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
My top two favorites are Zlatan Ibrahimović (Manchester United) and Neymar (FC Barcelona). Both very aggressive and extremely talented players. Also coincidently they both play the same position on the field - forward. I just tend to enjoy watching forward players or strikers more than the rest because they bring the most tension, suspense and of course, goals!

I always love playing as those two in the FIFA games. It makes me feel like I am the actual player, silly I know.

Agreed! On the field, they're my favorite players to watch. On FIFA, they're my favorite players to play too!

On a side note, forward is also my favorite position in football. Which I guess is why I like Zlatan and Neymar.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Agreed! On the field, they're my favorite players to watch. On FIFA, they're my favorite players to play too!

On a side note, forward is also my favorite position in football. Which I guess is why I like Zlatan and Neymar.

I think Neymar is a good player, but he is too young and don't have no drop of personality. He is really boring and overreacted / overestimated. :tearsofjoy:

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Although I like many players, who is at the top of my list is Lionel Messi because he is a clear definition (and also a great example, of course) of what a true football player should be.

Lionel Messi is also up there in my picks as well! He's not off the top of my head when it comes to favorites. Though he's consistently fulfilled over the years as a player.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo always since he was at Manchester United. He is incredible and all round player. Lethal from right foot to left foot or from Headers to long range goals. Amazing players with excellent playing style and a general on the pitch.

anaatef9

Reaction score
I assume that if you play FIFA you like to practice or watch the soccer games too.
Who's your favorite soccer player right now?

Mines are Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez from Barcelona Football Club.

I like to practice football and watch soccer games. I started watching soccer back in 2008 when Cristiano ronaldo still played for manchester united. I loved watching his skills compilation on the internet. There was a website i can't recall the name of where you can watch goals for games that i used because i didn't own a sports channel subscription. By the time Ronaldo moved to madrid I had a Bein Sports subscription and watched almost every single madrid game.
I also enjoy Zlatan ibrahimovic's personality and his presence on the pitch.
Favourites : Zlatan, Cristiano

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
I love Sergio Aguero(Manchester city) Fifa13 the teams gameplay used to be great and He was always my star player.

Kharyode

Reaction score
My favorite soccer player is in FIFA 15 and is named Junior Neymar. Also known as starboy.. Also love Messi because of is unique play..

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo always since he was at Manchester United. He is incredible and all round player. Lethal from right foot to left foot or from Headers to long range goals. Amazing players with excellent playing style and a general on the pitch.

He is definitely a good soccer player, but he is extremely overrated (I mean... extremely! :emoji-rage:) and personally, he seems to be an inedible and very arrogant person. :triumph: