• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Feedback Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
(I do not know where to post this so off topic seems to be the best plan of action)

So at this very moment I have been noticing something, the forum staff have not been doing their job, causing things in the shout box, posts, etc. They pretty much never bring anything to PM, and half of them sit there and cause most of the fights, the only reliable ones would be Mazu, fezz and a couple others such as Cain. And if you want names of the people who do this crap look at the Shout Box, its fucking stupid that forum staff can sit there and trash talk people all the time BUT when a forum USER speaks out they get put down, or if the user doesn't agree the same happens. So going to send some advice from your old friend nobody likes Fragger, Grow the up, do you job and don't cause shit, I mean in all honesty you're supposed to be unbiased and keep a calm tone however almost none of you do that its always threats saying DO IT AGAIN I DEAR YOU or other crap like that. I wouldn't be making a big deal out of this but honestly I am just fucking tired of it, if this crap happened on Imperial when it was still up (Its comin back hopefully) They would've been demoted on the spot or at least put on a probation. For the people who are offended I am sorry but this had to be said, and also #Triggerwarning

Your Dearest Friend
Fragger

P.S. I have a pretty good idea I am going to regret this but I don't even give a single fuck anymore if a player can't speak his mind about staff not doing their job and the users suffer from it than just look at your self and realize hey...Maybe I should stop bitching in the shout box and MAYBE just MAYBE when shit happens bring it to a PM Think before you speak. Also I thought pretty damn hard about this.

EDIT: THIS IS NOT ALL STAFF JUST SOME OF THEM

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
If this is referring to me, I've warned everyone involved multiple times. I haven't threatened anyone, and haven't talked shit about anyone.

You can speak your mind, but if you're a serious hard ass you'll get punished, it's as simple as that.

McCain

Reaction score
If you have a problem with any users on the forum you can file a report using our report feature, and we will deal with it accordingly, if it is never bring it to our attention then we can never deal with it.
As for mods not being able to deal with Shoutbox? @Adam The Lemon they can.

Fragger, if you could PM me your complaints I may be able to deal with them, I'm not aware of the full story so I would like to be enlightened.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
If you have a problem with any users on the forum you can file a report using our report feature, and we will deal with it accordingly, if it is never bring it to our attention then we can never deal with it.

Fragger, if you could PM me your complaints I may be able to deal with them, I'm not aware of the full story so I would like to be enlightened.
I can't do anything in the shoutbox so gg

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score

It's mostly referring to the commenting on the app thread, there was a small argument that lead to me warning multiple people for not dropping it when I told them, which somehow lead to me being warned...But anyhoo, it was dragged into shoutbox and we dealt with it again.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Adam, this is my section, I'll handle this.

Fragger I understand you're upset, why I don't quite yet, if this is referring to me, I've not done that, if this is about Adam, well...Adam is blunt but he knows when to drop the silliness, and this is the time. Bringing this into a whole other thread only makes things worse, the best thing to do is talk with another staff member instead of complaining directly onto a thread.

Which...Is something that I tended to do in the past, I'd vent and rage and people would not listen to me. Lesson learned there. You want to be listened to, take it directly to someone and keep it calm and collected. This is doing neither.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fragger don't be silly.

Super mods like me and mazu are in charge of certain sections and make sure that mods are moderating their section.

Like I am super mod for the lounge and Trish is the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.