• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GameRebels Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
GameRebels now has a youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwCUwyEP_1RHQsBO_bU9Ew

We hope to use the channel to post all sorts of gaming related videos, along with our own promotional messages. If anyone has any ideas on what we can post on our channel let us know!

At the moment, I am getting our YouTube artwork made, and jotting ideas for future videos.
Why not check out our reborn video:

Don't forget to subscribe to us so you can see when we upload new videos!

Last edited:

AnonLu

Reaction score
I think it would be really cool to see things like "Top Ten ______". Like "Top Ten PC Exclusives", or "Top 10 First Person Shooters". I don't know. xD

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I think it would be really cool to see things like "Top Ten ______". Like "Top Ten PC Exclusives", or "Top 10 First Person Shooters". I don't know. xD
I already finished a top 5 mobile games thing based on retro aspects, like 8 bit graphics etc. Will upload that one soon.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well that is certainly some good news that you have a channel now. In terms of what kinds of videos to post, I am not really sure but I would really love some tips and tricks when it comes to certain games. I am not sure how much you are involved with news on the gaming industry, but that could also be some good content. The best part is that the options are really endless, and for that I look forward to see what you have to offer. Thanks for sharing.

Belovedad

Reaction score
Awesome! A YouTube channels is always a good idea for anything gaming related. I think you can do game reviews with in-game footage. This would work well for new updates or for new games all together because I know a lot of people who enjoy these videos to know content or make up their mind when buying something.

Dan bers

Reaction score
Nice. You can even introduce weekly clips of the funniest, craziest and the most reasonable comments made. It will surely get alot of views and everyone will be flopping in here like we giving away free cake:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.