• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gears Of War Series Discussion Thread

iamauser

Reaction score
The Gears of War series has to be my favourite game series ever. I have played all 3 versions to pieces. Does anyone else have any of these games? What did you think of them?

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
The Gears of War series has to be my favourite game series ever. I have played all 3 versions to pieces. Does anyone else have any of these games? What did you think of them?

I'm not fond of them, because not into shooters much... and warring games put me off for one reason or another.

Snrm

Reaction score
I'm glad to see another person on the forum shares the same views as me! I have been a fan of the Gears of War series ever since the first game was released. I didn't have Xbox Live at the time of Gears of War 1 but I still loved the story. I still play Gears of War 3 today. I mainly stick to the new Guardian playlist, what playlist do you play? Which characters do you prefer to play as? I am always Classic Dom on COG and mostly RAAM on Locust. You could basically consider me a full fledged gearhead because I have even read the novels about the game :x

Hidden308

Reaction score
I once played Gears of War 2 on a PlayStation 3 of my friends I believe. It was kind of fun, but not really my type of game.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I really did enjoy Gears of War 2 but when I tried Gears of War 3 I didn't like the 3rd one as much as I did the 2nd.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Is there much of a difference between the two?