• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

halo 4 worth it?

Is Halo 4 Worth Buying?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scion

Reaction score
Saw the article on it in game informer this month, looks different and possibly better. what does anyone else think?

Zahreah

Reaction score
By The Looks Of IT. If You Are Buying Halo. You Are Buying Cod Too.
343i Are Using Too Many Cod Features To Attract Cod Player.

Personally I'm Buying It No Matter What. Played Every Halo. Not Missing This One!

Nave

Reaction score
I think that halo is always fun and I'm gonna buy Halo 4.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I will probably buy halo 4, just to see how different it is to the previous halo's

overcast

Reaction score
If you're playing it on PC all by yourself then you may not like it. But if you are playing with friends and other multiplayer. Then surely you may have some fun.I have found that in some cases it can be fun to play with the campaign mode too. But overall HALO is a good game worth playing no matter which version.

WarVet

Reaction score
Indeed multiplayer is all that there is to it. Sure a good game but what I find lacking in the HALO series is a good story behind it. Take Killzone for example. The story is much better developed in my opinion. Until Killzone 3 that is.

Referal

Reaction score
Halo 4 isn't much worth it as the gameplay is terrible and the story mode is bad compared to the 5 one I should say you should play the 3 Halo series it has better controls and feel graphic