• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you completed the GTA Flight School?

deltachi2012

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys completed the flight school?

I had trouble on a few missions, such as landing the helicopter on the truck. (for the longest time, I didn't know there was landing gear for the helicopter :p)

I'm also having a little trouble with the one where you stay low, I always seem to hit the ground :/, so yeah that's the mission im currently on, what about you guys?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I got it almost finished. I stopped doing it as I got bored :p
I will have to get back on to tell you which mission I made it too :p

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Which GTA? for GTA V I've 100%

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
All gold medals for GTA V, took me a while though. Hardest one for me would have been the one where you have to stay in formation I'd say. Just couldn't get it for the most part. It was very annoying.

deltachi2012

Reaction score
All gold medals for GTA V, took me a while though. Hardest one for me would have been the one where you have to stay in formation I'd say. Just couldn't get it for the most part. It was very annoying.

Yeah, that one I barely scraped by with a bronze, its the toughest one I have encountered so far :p

Martin

Reaction score
Did a couple of them but found it boring so didn't complete it.

Zander Collision

Reaction score
I havent played GTA V yet. But in San Andreas I only completed them only for the sake of story line. It was quite boring.

sketchyy

Reaction score
I gave up pretty much as soon as I started because, oh well, I horribly suck at flying. :(

bleblanc10

Reaction score
I too have gotten 100% all gold in GTA V flight school. The flight school in San Andreas was, in my opinion, the most difficult mission in that game. I spent 5 hours on that mission and broke two controllers all in one sitting.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I started playing GTA V a few days back. I am still on the initial level as i am having a little bit difficulty understanding the game. I have done with all levels in GTA VC.

No doubt GTA V is really interesting. I use to play it 3 hours everyday. The flight school is GTA SA was not that much difficult, i don't know that why people say that it was very hard.

FatManX

Reaction score
I completed GTA online flight school once. I managed to get gold on all missions, but it was one of the hardest things I did in that game. Completing the flight school is quite easy. There are some missions harder than others, but overall you should be able to do it pretty easily. However, if you're looking to get all gold I must warn you that it's not a simple task. But with time and effort, you should be able to do it. And it's very rewarding too. You'll get very good at flying planes, helicopters, and jets. So even though it may be tedious at times, I encourage you to try to get all gold, or at least to complete it.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I completed GTA fight school more than 2 times. It was really difficult to get done with that task. It is fine to collect the gold in it. I love getting done with a difficult level of GTA.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I completed GTA SA flight school easy. GTA V flight school frustrates me every time. I'd say I'm about 60% complete. I try and continue missions during my spare time.

john franklin

Reaction score
I am done with it 6th times today. It is now easy for me to complete this stage. It does not take much time to compete it. I love graphics and the people in this stage. It was only difficult for the first time as it took 3 hours of me to complete this.

WarVet

Reaction score
Yes! I love this little details in games. While i do hate pointless side quests when they have something to add to the story i love completing them. Even if they do get annoying sometimes.

Ash

Reaction score
Have to agree with WarVet. It does seem quite a pointless side quest/mini game in the game but its the little things like this that makes the Grand Theft Auto games great. It just shows how much Rockstar puts into making a single game and its the reason why they always do well with whatever game they release. I did complete it but mainly because it improved your characters flying skill and the fact you also needed to complete all of them to get one of the achievements. It was nice but got boring after a while because most of the missions were basic and easy

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I never played GTA V, but the flying school in San Andreas... the freaking flying school in San Andreas... no, EVERY SINGLE DRIVING SCHOOL IN SAN ANDREAS! I just beat the few mission necessary for the main story, and I never ever ever got to complete the other ones.
Compared to them, the mission with the train was a cakewalk.

DenisHero

Reaction score
Oh yeah,GTA Flying school was so annoying.I just couldnt stop the airplane at the target and everytime was crashing down.
You cant pass that mission without few tries and a bit of experience.
I am talking about GTA San Andreas though.Dont think I would ever want to go back to the point,when I would need to accomplish that mission.Luckily,I finished the whole story-game,and now just driving around and shooting.