• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you ever been in a COD clan?

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I use to be in a COD 4 clan and it was some of the best times that I had playing COD. We would go into a room and people would be talking smack and we would totally control the room and put it on lockdown. And after the match people would be so mad that they would leave the room.

And it was always so intense that my hands would be sweating. I am glad that I don't have to play like that anymore. These days I play COD to relax. How about you? Have you ever been in a COD clan?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've been in a few different clans during my secondary school time. It was mostly on COD 4, WAW and MW2. We had a huge one where all of our year and the year below would join, so we're talking 100 members plus. I only remember two of the clans; one was called 'AKA' and the other 'FzK'

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I've also participated in a clan for COD 4, I played with my secondary friends, but also with people from other schools. I loved the sharing of knowledge and the community we formed ^-^

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yes! I've been in two clans. One was back in Call of Duty 4 and one was in MW2. Both clans were incredibly good and fun. I absolutely loved spending my time playing with the many friends that I had there.

In Call of Duty 4, we mainly played ''promod'' where it was modified to fit a certain competition level. It was where all of the skilled players played. We scrimmed different clans every night for hours... even did ESL comps a few times. I miss them guys :( we drifted apart over the years and everybody went their own way.

The MW2 was also amazing. It mainly consisted of a few friends. We sometimes played versus other clans but the majority of times we just messed around in public games. Wish that MW2 was still popular.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
No, I like to play CoD but I haven't been in a clan ever, I like to play on my own. I know some people who belong to clans and they are good but I don't know, I like to play with people that I don't know, it is better, from my point of view.