• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to Mod COD: World at war [USB]

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Video Tutorial
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/ay5LLkWbxFo[/video]

Text Tutorial

TEXT TUT- move your savegame for cod 5 from xbox to usb. open modio, click on device explorer and find your gamesave. right click and extract it to your desktop. download the savegame off the link in the video and also extract that to the desktop, you may need to rename it to like savegame.svg(1) or whatever. go back to modio and click open a savegame. do that for both yours and the one you downloaded. Now copy and paste the profile ids from your gamesave to the one you downloaded(there should be 2 different ids for each gamesave so do for both. click rehash and resign. Now click on device xplorer again and find your save game like before. instead of extracting it click replace file and then insert the downloaded savegame you just swapped id's with. make sure its still named savegame.svg though. Put USB back in xbox and move savegame back to xbox also. Go to campaign and click resume game. When you get in game click the back button and then push all around on the dpad buttons. Now save and quit. You have now saved the binds. Go to nazi zombies and enjoy, push back on the dpad to activate your mods!
Made by Limitlessmods

Link to Savegame used in Video - http://www.mediafire.com/?bmhvpdo191q6oq5

Controls
- START -- activate mods
BACK -- switch controls
RB -- noclip
LB -- godmode

Controls (MAIN)

DPAD UP -- notarget, delete zombies, disable spawning
DPAD RIGHT -- give all guns
DPAD DOWN -- drop current weapon

Controls (KICK)

DPAD UP -- notarget, delete zombies, disable zombies
DPAD RIGHT -- switch between which player you can kick
DPAD DOWN -- kick the selected player

Controls (TOGGLES)

DPAD UP -- toggle cartoonmode
DPAD RIGHT -- toggle arcademode (needed for the tons of points from revives)
DPAD DOWN -- toggle gamespeed

Please note I (Toxique) have used this video in the past and I can say that this video works.

Notice; There is always a risk of ban while modding, ProTechModz is not responsible for any damage or bans that might occur.

Ace

Reaction score
USB modding is a little boring, everyone can do it :p. Anyway, nice detailed tutorial, when I first started modding, I used USB modding, .svg, .gpd etc. This is .svg, but like modding cod3 is .gpd. Don't laugh, cod3 was an awesome game to mod. :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
USB modding is a little boring, everyone can do it :p. Anyway, nice detailed tutorial, when I first started modding, I used USB modding, .svg, .gpd etc. This is .svg, but like modding cod3 is .gpd. Don't laugh, cod3 was an awesome game to mod. :p
Everyone used usb modding when they first got into modding, I have only seen a couple of people go right into modding and just buy a jtag And then they would be so lost and wouldn't even know how to run a patch :p

Ace

Reaction score
Yes, or get infected.