• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you were the first person on Xbox Live, what gamertag would you pick?

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I wasn't necessary the first person on Xbox Live, but I was a Xbox Live beta tester and my gamer tag is Soulwatcher. And I can honestly say the Xbox Live beta testing was the best time I ever had playing on Live. Almost everyone used a headset and there were no kids crying in the background, there were no trolls and there wasn't anyone playing music in the background. It was nothing but good times. :smiley:
It sounds like a different online play platform altogether, haha. I wonder what it would have been like if they imposed age restrictions (or created different chat rooms based for different age ranges). On PC you can usually choose what servers to go to, so it's harder to run into this kind of people, but developers should keep an eye out for this on consoles to keep it enjoyable for everyone.

Chris Holman

Reaction score
Haha this is an interesting question. If I were the first gamer on Xbox and I required said gamertag it would have to be 01xbox_ChrisHolman ... I don't know if I thought harder I could probably figure out some better choices but I am amazing and I would be applauded for my amazingness via Xbox not to toot my own horn or anything but nobody can be like me. Cool well anyways what do you guys think about this intriguing topic?