• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I'm an oldie.. suggest me a new similar game to RoboCop haha

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Hey remember that Virtual Cop game for the arcade/PC? I think it's still out there, and I even remember it being able to run in a Windows XP system. Maybe you should look into that if you want the nostalgia and arcade feeling of shooting games from the 90s. My brothers and I had that when our PC was terrible and couldn't run newer games, but we couldn't do the 2 player mode since we only had one mouse, and the keyboard controls were slow and inaccurate at best.

joegirl

Reaction score
Haha! You can never be too old to play some games. Too young maybe (some games are not suitable for children) but never too old :). Have you tried any of the Battlefield series?

valy

Reaction score
I think the best similar game to RoboCop is the game from 1995, a 2D side-scrolling action game, called Judge Dredd! If you saw the movie with Sylvester Stallone, you will understand what it's the judge history. It is a good game to play, and I thin it fits your query!

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
If you love FPS (First Person Shooter) games, then I will recommend you to try playing COD (Call of Duty) game series, Battlefield game series, and Far Cry game series. All these are my favorites in FPS games, and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.