• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

iPhone vs Android

iPhone or Android

• iPhone

• Android

Results are only viewable after voting.

ʞuɐɥ

Reaction score
It has been a long debate over the past decade over which phone is better. iPhone or android. What are yall's opinions? I will be putting my opinion as a reply just to keep an unbiased post

DISCLAIMER: The intent of this post is NOT to piss people off. There are going to be opinions on this thread which not everyone will agree with. Everyone has the right to meme on this thread. If you are butthurt easily, please stay off this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Most of my family are apple, but we're slowly switching to Android

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
It really depends your style.
I see most business people use androids while I see artistic people use iPhones.
I'm considered bias because I been using an iPhone my entire life (iPhone 4 right now). I plan on getting the Galaxy Edge 6 :^)

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
It really depends your style.
I see most business people use androids while I see artistic people use iPhones.
I'm considered bias because I been using an iPhone my entire life (iPhone 4 right now). I plan on getting the Galaxy Edge 6 :^)
I use the Galaxy core prime or some shit.

ʞuɐɥ

Reaction score
I am an android user myself. I am familiar with iPhones. I prefer android for the following reasons:

Accessibility: The file system on androids are easily accessible. iPhones have no way to view the file system from the phone itself.

Easier to Develop: As a programmer, I find it a lot easier to develop on androids then on iPhones. iPhones use either Objective C or Swift as their programming language. I have done very little with those languages, but there is a lot of difficult stuff in those languages. They are also only able to be compiled on a mac, and apps cant go on the app store unless you buy a dev liscense for $100/yr. Androids use Java. There are several IDEs for android development on every platform. Java is a very easy and common language. To get a dev liscense for the google play store, it only costs a one time $25 payment.

Customization: Androids have a variety of widgets you can put on your home screen to do certain functions.

In conclusion, Android master race

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Apple keeps your gold safe,
Microsoft gives your gold to em,
And em produce gold for the Safe.

Information, Capitalism, not a good mix.

Either is shit in protecting your info, but apple says it in a way you can trust them.

Dont know what it worse...

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Androids are google
Yes, but Microsoft needs information. Where do they get it, google or apple?
Apple keeps your information.
Microsoft buys information from google, who then uses the information to get profits. As Microsoft and google are basically vs apple, they team up on the phone front, and so information from phone use is shared and moniterd from both parties, and Microsoft then, because of there help with the phone, gains information from GOOGLE. The most richest company on the earth regarded to information.

This makes it untrustworthy,
But in apple, we are not tolled what happens to the Trillions of snap chat posts...

Which gives you the question of who is worse.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I like iphone because most of the world has an iphone. it is hard to keep in touch because with a android you cant be in an iphone group chat.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Apple has tiny space and you can't put in a sd card (I think).
And apples are confusing, Fokin one button how do you do that? Androidshave three so it is a lot more easier.

swag

Reaction score
Apple has tiny space and you can't put in a sd card (I think).
And apples are confusing, Fokin one button how do you do that? Androidshave three so it is a lot more easier.
iphones have more than 1 button

ʞuɐɥ

Reaction score
iphones have more than 1 button
He is referring to the amount of buttons in the home button area. Apple only has a home button. Androids have a home button, a back button, and a history button.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Android cause Iphone is the same just more expensive and a different look lolololololol