• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Haristar

Reaction score
LawBreakers is a new single player shooting game released on 8th August 2017. The game is developed by Boskey productions and published by Nexon. The games are available for PS4 and PC but you can pre order it on Steam. Also, Steam has provided an option to install the beta version for you to play due to its popularity of the demo version which was released back in March 2016.

The outline of the game is that you will play in two teams in which one team is called the Laws and the other team is called the Breakers. You are intended to finish the assignment given to you in the specific team that you choose to be but you can't be in both teams at a time. The game consists of four levels and with 18 characters with cool weapons and gadgets. Only recently I played this in my friend's place and it was quite an experience which I thought I would share here with our fellow gamers. It is worth giving a shot, friends. Try it and share your experience here.

valy

Reaction score
So we must wait until 8 August 2017, is not that much if the game worth waiting. Do you have any idea on the cost? How much is it? I would be interested in this kind of game because is a bit like CSGO that I'm playing it now!
Thanks for sharing, I will make a research about this game!

Haristar

Reaction score
@valy I checked in Steam and it says the cost of the game would be around $29.99 if you pre order and the deluxe version to be around $38.96. Hope you would like this game. :)

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, but I hope it's not exactly the same old concept like Terrorists versus CT's from CSGO, and has some identity to the game, otherwise it will not be very successful.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
From the images I thought it was kind of an Overwatch copy, even with how the gameplay is built on as well as some of the character designs. Maybe I'm wrong though; I haven't really been paying attention to it (or Overwatch, at that) since I'm more in line with Dota 2 with online games and I'd rather stick to one game rather than be a Jack of All Trades for online stuff.

Gladdy

Reaction score
From the images I thought it was kind of an Overwatch copy, even with how the gameplay is built on as well as some of the character designs. Maybe I'm wrong though; I haven't really been paying attention to it (or Overwatch, at that) since I'm more in line with Dota 2 with online games and I'd rather stick to one game rather than be a Jack of All Trades for online stuff.
Haha, same here! I haven't heard about this game before so I looked it up in Steam and just judging from the screenshots there, it really reminds me of Overwatch. But it seems to be even more sci-fi with the jumps? I don't know.

Is there any information about the game modes? Or maybe what sort of characters you can play as?

It doesn't look bad as long as it's not a copy of Overwatch. If it is, it doesn't stand a chance though :D regardless of the positive reviews.