• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Longest session

RUTHLESS

Reaction score
What's the longest you have ever played without stopping to sleep? I'd like to see if there is anyone that can beat my record, lol. When I first got black ops 2, I spent 48 hours straight playing. I never slept, left the house, or even make me food. Looking back I can't believe I did that!

Shimus

Reaction score
I think me and my friends lan partied it for four days (we had caffeine pills, red bulls, plenty of marijuana (won't lie)) and plenty of good alcohol. It was like a party. We just kept going until day four most of us crashed. I was one of the last ones standing so I said f it, chugged some rum and passed out too. Good memories.

RUTHLESS

Reaction score
I think me and my friends lan partied it for four days (we had caffeine pills, red bulls, plenty of marijuana (won't lie)) and plenty of good alcohol. It was like a party. We just kept going until day four most of us crashed. I was one of the last ones standing so I said f it, chugged some rum and passed out too. Good memories.
Nice!! Kudos to you for having that kind of stamina. Up until now I thought my record was pretty impressive, but you have humbled me.

Shimus

Reaction score
I don't think it's Kudos worthy because it can damage your body, but I did it a lot LOL

My longest spree without any mind altering substances/caffeine = five days ( but I had to stay awake, falling asleep wasn't an option when you have to move a house in five days that is three stories huge with just you and a friend)

My longest spree with mind altering substances/caffeine = two weeks. At the end of the second week, I literally felt the weakness and irritation from the lack of REM sleep that I was starting to snap at other people. That's when I had to call it. And yes, the mind altering substances included forms of speed. Legal speed.

RUTHLESS

Reaction score
No man, that is seriously kudos worthy. Jumping a motorcycle over 15 school buses is bad for your body too, but it deserves its props. Same with 5 days or 2 weeks, complete sober or not. That's true grit!

DomTheCon

Reaction score
Wow both of these stories sound pretty crazy, although I'm sure both were thoroughly enjoyable experiences. My longest play session couldn't have been more than 12 hours when I have been hanging out with friends. However I have racked up many hours within very few days on a few occasions. This has really only ever occurred on trips with friends where anytime not spent messing around outside was spent playing video games inside. This resulted in several near sleepless nights. Great fun overall though.

empress

Reaction score
Woah, these stories are crazy. Aha. I haven't played more than like 12 hours max. I can't really play when I feel tired, it just isn't enjoyable anymore and my reflexes are all out of whack.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I get rather bored rather easily with call of duty, my longest streak would probably be about 3 hours maybe 4. It just becomes too repetitive to continue for any longer.

Rene A Lozada

Reaction score
The longest I have played straight was 12hrs and that was back in the days when Socom CA was around. Good read, brought back memories!!

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't do long sessions, the most i've ever played is like eight hours, but that's about it really. I love my sleep :p

Danielle Davidson

Reaction score
I also will get bored after maybe 10 matches. I do like watching people play, that's why I watch people stream on Twitch. I find it interesting to watch them all play. I don't know why, but it's like I'll have a couple good games and then end up stinking, so then I quit. Which is why I can't play for more than 3 hours maybe. I could totally play more though if I was playing with friends.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Damn, 48 hours and you're still alive? Haha, joking aside, I'm not sure that's too healthy to do.

I don't really have any crazy personal records or anything like that. I tend to get bored fast if I play one single game for long amount of hours. I don't understand how you guys manage to just keep playing it.

I think the most I've played in a single session was 5-6 hours a few years ago when MW2 first came out. It was me and two of my friends just having fun and leveling up.

overcast

Reaction score
Honestly I can't play that long like you guys. I can play 2 hours straight. Then I go out and do some stuff and move on. I have had my days where I can say I got tired of playing over and over. You just can't play like this on regular basis. It takes time for the refreshing mood. I had that problem with the game, so I'd not recommend that for those who have nausea playing games like these.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I don't think I would be allowed to play 48 hours straight even if I wanted to. My record would be 16 hours straight with friends. After that, I got grounded for playing instead of studying for my exams for the morning after. I guess I never really realized it was that long either, I was thinking of studying after I finished but before I knew it, it was already night and my dad just barged into my room angrily lmao.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, I guess this happened the last Saturday when I have played more than 6 hours the game C.S.G.O. And I must admit that I wouldn't stop playing it if my wife didn't come to tell me what is the hour. I could not believe it was 5 am.

goldlady

Reaction score
Wow! That is amazing lol. I do not think I could beat never ever your record. Do not do that so often, is not good for your health girl! The longest session I have had was also playing black ops 2. I played 12 hours without making any pause.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
My longest Cod session without taking any breaks including no bathroom breaks was 5hrs stright. And I was playing the Original Call Of Duty Black Ops campaign. It memorized me to the point that I had no idea that 5hrs had passed Lol. :smiley: