• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Matt's final goodby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Endless has gave me something to do for the last couple months. Jordan and twos y'all made this an amazing time for me but it's time to move on. ( ik im joining all the others with this)

Some shoutouts---

Hearts of iron crew- @Miles @Disco Turtle @Thrall we will still play like all the time but hey love y'all

@Jordan and @Twos thanks for giving me the chances with endless love y'all. Jordan u smell like my dick... twos keep grinding with school.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great time...I ask TS staff to give my second staff channel (the gaming channel) which was donated for before I was staff to Disco

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
:(

I hope you enjoy the other server! (if that is where you are going)

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
Fucking RIP, I've been in Admin CP for the past 10 minutes removing people cuz everyone is resigning.

Korjak

Reaction score
Like I don't understand why you don't know how to fucking spell on a computer which gives you autocorrect. Like cmon Matt your better than this!!! You have auto correct!!!

But anyways, I love you Matt and I hope you have fun wherever your going. Don't forget about us!

LAKE LAND REGIONAL HIGH WOOOOOOOO

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Rip not Metioned, I hate you.

Even though you have the high ground, I still love you, send me nudes when you can so I can get them on the spot.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Like I don't understand why you don't know how to fucking spell on a computer which gives you autocorrect. Like cmon Matt your better than this!!! You have auto correct!!!

But anyways, I love you Matt and I hope you have fun wherever your going. Don't forget about us!

LAKE LAND REGIONAL HIGH WOOOOOOOO
spelling is for chumps

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Endless has gave me something to do for the last couple months. Jordan and twos y'all made this an amazing time for me but it's time to move on. ( ik im joining all the others with this)

Some shoutouts---

Hearts of iron crew- @Miles @Disco Turtle @Thrall we will still play like all the time but hey love y'all

@Jordan and @Twos thanks for giving me the chances with endless love y'all. Jordan u smell like my dick... twos keep grinding with school.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great time...I ask TS staff to give my second staff channel (the gaming channel) which was donated for before I was staff to Disco
When you are part of the HOI crew but not recognized, also if your dissatisfied with EN why not apply for MC staff? Get a new fresh start in the community. MC is run by gray and myself. Apply today!!! :D

Cнroмα

Reaction score
you disgust me how dare you not include me in your mentions

anyways cya loser

ballyhara

Reaction score
I have no freaking idea who was this guy but apparently he was killing it.
So, whoever you are keep playing it wherever you are doing it right now
Game over for him around here

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I have no freaking idea who was this guy but apparently he was killing it.
So, whoever you are keep playing it wherever you are doing it right now
Game over for him around here
lol what

Status
Not open for further replies.