• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Me when my Xbox got Banned

TheDerpKing

Reaction score

1P1fEml.jpg

Zahreah

Reaction score
Haha, was probably me first time i got banned on steam.
It's quite a common thing now. ^^

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hacking. :D
It was more banned on the game, i just said steam. ^^

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
TheDerpKing said:
How do you get banned on steam? Lel

Maybe for modding or hacking idk, I'm guessing that is why you were console banned?

vido6

Reaction score
I never got banned except once when i was younger on wild ones(its a facebook game).

Darth-Apple

Reaction score
That's a big part of why I don't like systems that tie all of your games to one account. It's too easy to lose everything at once. I have a feeling that's where the gaming industry in general is headed though, particularly with steam on the PC market.

Zahreah

Reaction score
On Steam you only get banned per game. You're still able to play the other games in your library and purchase more games on the account, however some games restrict the ability to trade items in their game if there is a ban listed on the account.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
That would be my look followed by a enraged pissed off look.

Guardian

Reaction score
Darth-Apple said:
That's a big part of why I don't like systems that tie all of your games to one account. It's too easy to lose everything at once. I have a feeling that's where the gaming industry in general is headed though, particularly with steam on the PC market.

Yeah, same feeling. It's not good, especially when you get banned for petty stuff.

Voi said:
On Steam you only get banned per game. You're still able to play the other games in your library and purchase more games on the account, however some games restrict the ability to trade items in their game if there is a ban listed on the account.

I've actually seen a couple of people get their entire Steam account blocked, so, it is possible.