• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Most Goals you've scored in a game?

deltachi2012

Reaction score
What was the most amount of goals you've scored in a local game on fifa? What about online?

I would say most in a local game would be 8, Online I would say 5, but Im not very good at fifa so that proves my point :)

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Online 10, local 12. I'm a decent player, I love FIFA.

Martin

Reaction score
I think I recall scoring 9 past someone online before which I found to be quite an achievement. Back in FIFA 14 I was much better, not really gave much attention to FIFA 15.

deltachi2012

Reaction score
I think I recall scoring 9 past someone online before which I found to be quite an achievement. Back in FIFA 14 I was much better, not really gave much attention to FIFA 15.

Same, Im not that huge of a soccer fan, so playing online isnt really my cup of tea either. I just enjoy socially playing with friends.

Guardian

Reaction score
The most I got to was 9. It was on the easiest setting. :)

Guardian

Reaction score
Update: I just finished a game scoring 10 goals, so that's my new highest.

Don't hate on my amateur difficulty setting though. :p I like to win.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
On Career mode, playing as Leeds United I managed to score 7 goals against Manchester City on professional difficulty.
Ultimate team, would be 5, I remember because I scored all 5 with Benzema just past halfway.

Dabstin

Reaction score
Well I stopped playing FIFA 15 like half a year ago, but the most goals I have scored in a single game was like 20 something lol. I was either playing vs a kid or someone who was just not playing seriously. It was easier than the easiest AI difficulty level.

CemeteryGates23

Reaction score
Last FIFA I played was '14, my biggest win against AI was around 23-1. Local, with friends? About 7-4. Online? Pshhh, I suck online (in general too, for the most part)... probably 2-1 or something. I'm not much of an online gamer, anyway. I much prefer a room full of friends, some pizza and a beer or three over some good games. Good times. :)

utneqo7d

Reaction score
On FIFA 08 (onliest FIFA I've played) the best I got was 8-4 local (as we didn't have internet where we were playing) so that's 12 goals in 1 game. I don't get how people can go insane with 23-1 like holy crap that's goal, get ball, goal, get ball etc.? I think though that the next time I'm playing I'll ask my friend to try to get the biggest score ever, I wonder how much physically is possible though it probably depends of the version you're playing and stuff.

pwarbi

Reaction score
Most goals that I've ever scored was 7, and that was a 7-2 win online. I was quite surprised with myself to be honest as I'm not usually that good, well, there's a lot better players than me out there anyway.

I then followed it up with a 5-0 loss though, so everything soon went back to normal!

Susimi

Reaction score
In FUT Online I scored about 3 in one match I believe but I think I got lucky because although I scored three I lost by about 12. I got steam rolled, as they say.

In a local match on one of the FUT tournaments, I've scored something like 8 goals in one match if I remember? I think at the end of it I was just using the match as a little bit of a practice session.

Mayowa Yusuff

Reaction score
Well, FIFA 15 is a very exciting game to pass time with. I haven't played the multiplayer but my top scores on local is 6 goals. Please don't make jest of my achievements here, I see a lot of people are better at this game than me.

camshaq23

Reaction score
I scored 11 goals before half time. The game was on amateur so I don't looked at that as a win. You ask what's the most goal I've scored that's it. I don't remember what was the total scored in the end. I remembered this score because I have the picture of proof on my instagram page.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
My favourite Fifa game is FIFA 2000. I scored 15 goals in a row. That was my highest. You must be surprised to know that I am a big fan of FIFA 2000. I know it is an old version but I always love to play this game. It was too hard to score a single Goal then I learnt a few techniques from one of my friends and did 15 goals.My favourite way to score a goal is to kick it from the back.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I have to admit that I am a huge FIFA fan. It is not that i've played for a long time, I just started playing it ever since FIFA10 came out, so technically it hasn't been a long time for me. Anyways, my friends have actually played FIFA for a way longer period of time and they have obviously taught me some good lessons. So the most goals they have scored against me in a sigle match are 15-1. I know, I know.. I am not proud of this at all, but it is just something I enjoy sharing right now, since this post is about the highest number. The most goeals I have ever scored in a single match are 7-0 and 5-2 online, I still remember this quite well.

john franklin

Reaction score
I love the FIFA game. I am playing it since my childhood. I feel so excited to play this game. I scored 11 goals in a single match. I was jumping around when I scored that high. I know a few techniques and tricks so now it is not a problem for me to score 11 goals. I can do it easily.

nyiguto17

Reaction score
Online 12, local 14. I'm a decent player, I love FIFA.