• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

MUSIC FEEDBACK NEEDED

alaughingchip

Reaction score
We're making an intro for all of the social media groups like youtube, podcasts, etc. We have some music jotted down and we want to know what you guys think should be put in the intro.

To clarify, all we want is for you to pick which song you like out of these 4, the music has been choosen, we don't need opinions, tell us which one you like the most. if you do not like any of them ignore this thread, it isn't your civil duty to reply to every thread on the forums.

@Siberian @David @Chrystals

(Dawg) (go to 45 seconds)

(Lady) (go to 60 seconds)

(Lady) (go to 1:15)

(Dawg) (go to 1:22)

Last edited by a moderator:

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
Intros to youtube videos are beyond cringy. At the most, make it a outro.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All these songs are the ones that tiny 200 sub people would use because they think that everyone will like them.
Lemme tell ya somethin right now from every decently successful you-tuber I have ever seen their is either a short 2-3 second intro or NO INTRO. Intros are gay nobody wants to hear the same 10 gay seconds of a song every time they watch a video from someone.
Music= Probably no Intro= Maybe if done correctly
Take these intros as examples, short, sweet, simple, and to the point and you aren't waiting ages for an actual video to start.

What do they all have in common? Short, lively, and not 10 seconds of reading 5 to 6 words while some dub step plays in the background.
The last one is the only one that has music in it but it isn't some sort of dub-step nonsense. It FITS the video, the music has a lively comedic feel and the videos from the channel are all funny. Which is why IT WORKS. You on the other hand are suggesting that we use dub step for what will most likely amount to standing around or shooting droids and other platforms that will not be much more interesting. So unless suddenly we are making MLGNoscope720BlazeItBarrelRollSwag Videos then just don't... Do not be another one of those you-tubers that uses dubstep in their intro to hype it up only to show a sub hyped video

*Cough* Looking at you Dawg
What not to do in your intro in a nutshell

alaughingchip

Reaction score
None of my music nor the ones we provided relate to dubstep at all. Please keep this on topic or the thread will be forcefully made on topic.

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
None of my music nor the ones we provided relate to dubstep at all. Please keep this on topic or the thread will be forcefully made on topic.
It is not going off topic, they are doing as you suggested, giving honest feedback. Feedback doesn't always need to relate to a single piece of music, they are only trying to help you better understand why these songs would not work.

Clara1993

Reaction score
I like every advice you were given especialy Mace's opinion about into, Take it easy and just Follow them to thank them later :)
Oh I see the thread is a little old now hope you got something useful for your musics.