• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

My Feelings of ASG/whatever the fuck is AXG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goos

WH Super Admin
Reaction score
ASG's been good to me. Honestly, I have encountered so many cool people on so many cool servers. It's also been a real asshole sometimes, just kicking me into the dust with no end, while others got diamonds in the rough, and others get all the spoils. But let me tell you what this is first. This is not an LOA, or a leave from ASG. Not at all. It's just an objective heads up from some random guy you picked up (almost) a year ago, I myself have tried to improve my server. To the point of end all wits, and all hair gone. Did the same for Halo, now doing it for 40k. All I want is for us to get along and roleplay without any other obligations, to which the CM, SM, and Dev's are like executive owners of a business, constantly getting pulled away to go work. Or where the servers are quarries to the wallets of unsuspecting mothers and fathers in "donations".

My first server was HaloRP. At the time, Snow & Geek was the CM, (I think) Yuko was the Staff Manager, and some un-named person was SM. I join, late at night, and change my name to this:
"Privat Goos"
I intended to write:
"Private Goose"
with Goose being my steam name at the time (other reason, other time) but said, "Aww fuck it, I'm going to get banned anyway." And I kept it that way. Of course the devil I am, I go change my name to "UNSC Command" and walk into the castle (we we're on Fork). I walked in front of a line of Marines, with Gunney Sgt. in front of them and I say, "Ah, Jenkings. Good work.". Some people we're like,"Are you really a dev?" and I said "Nah" then they shot me out.

Why tell you all that? What purpose does it have?

Let me tell you, you fucking idiot.

It's to show you thick skull people what moments happen on your servers, bonding, social interaction. It's more than a cash grab, believe me.

"But Goos, you know better than I that we need money to support the community" you may be saying.

True, and I believe in donations. But that ISN'T CONTENTION FOR WHETHER A SERVER IS BETTER OR NOT. Revenue does not equal server importance. LEARN THAT.

Now on to people. I've met hundreds of people, approximately half of which I ultimately decided to despise, and half of which I tried to make friends with. No regrets. The people I met in ASG that I liked, gave me so much happiness. You're like "Goos, stfu you heartfelt piece of shit go kys nerd." And that's what makes me so much happier. Friends like us can talk to each other like that. OVER THE INTERNET? Yes, as crazy as it is, yes, you can form relations with people online.

The Community Founders can go suck a cock, for all I care though. I never talk to them, unless I need them. They're just too far away, from how I feel, and I feel if I go in there I'll just be out of place. So I stay out, thus resulting in the ever so eloquent dissonance between players and high staff. But who cares, right? We're all just their little gold digger, to which we pay them for the privilege. All I know of them is rumor and hush talk. "Banana is a lazy bum.", "Jew's a piece of shit, dude, Goos that guy's an asshole." That's all I hear from the players, and if so, try playing as the Private, the CT, the Guardsman. People like to hear from you guys, and not only on just one server.

Spitfire, Wendlton, Yuko, Juggernaut. I look up to you guys. Nah jk, fuck u fukbois, go to hell. I got aids, cancer, hepititous, all from you fuckbois. Kys nerds. But also keep doing what you're doing. It's nice to see you guys playing a game, welcoming anyone to join in and have fun, and I truly miss the days when we were all ODST's/Spartans fucking around before a drop on Fork. Thanks guys.

Kujo, Tesla, ODST squad (Swordsman, Nass, Ares, Fallen, other I can't remember), Snow, Geek, Halo Staff as of 07/23/15. You guys da bomb. I miss these summer days where I could come on, and someone was doing something I could ridicule, or something I could join in and do. Thanks for the fun.

October was a shit month for Halo. New management from nowhere, and the shuffling of staff made many cool people leave. Yuko couldn't handle it, he left (to comeback and leave again ad nomium) Spitfire is like a rock dude, he can handle anything man. Jugg left for like 3 months. Wendlton still gets on, but he's not staff anymore. You are driving these people away player base. This is our only hope as a community of non-gold diggers. Just because we cannot make the standards of player base and revenue, does not mean we have to demote/get rid of these people. We're not your cash grabbing pellets. But that's not the main reason I wrote this, not at all. I just want for all of us to drop the shit we've been throwing and making cannons out of to fire at each other. There is no need for war times in our community and we need to unite as A COMMUNITY. ASG means nothing now. It's just a CW server, a 40k server, a Halo server, and an incoming WW2 server. This is a community not a hosting site.

And finally:
Get it together. We can be a community again with more things to do, more people to meet. Not just sections of a friendship. Thank you ASG. You did good.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Like I posted on the other one,
Fuck you.

Still love you

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Well thanks for sharing your opinon on how you got shot for being command.

Goos

WH Super Admin
Reaction score
Well thanks for sharing your opinon on how you got shot for being command.
You're welcome.

What was the point of this post? o_O

Rip.
Being high af does shit to you man. But also this is just an opinion about the community with a message, and it's supposed to be in "Talk about the community" but that's non existent, so I put it in "Community Announcements"

Zen

Reaction score
My reaction to the cringe-worthy of this thread:
Mzj6Sp2.jpg

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I didn't really meet you or talk to you because I didn't play on Halo :^(

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Pretty Cringy