• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

My New Website template [ Removed Website name ]

Burned Designs

Reaction score
This is still in development and will not be implimented until I have finished my Theme for the Forums Page but here is a preview of what I have so far.

Graphicsfielddevelopment_zps3a101784.png

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is the green theme what we are looking at or the whole pic?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Alright, I like it but I'm not sure what to think of that background..also the quick links boxes look awkward having all that empty space in the middle of them. I'm sure it will look better when it is finished though.

Stealth

Reaction score
I agree with Toxique. It looks awkward with all the empty space between quick links.

Burned Designs

Reaction score
I've removed the space and one of the quick links section and on my products tab I've added a little slider tabs at the top.

Jayyy_x

Reaction score
I'm new here but was wandering this is completely unique? Seems so much like the style of myBB.
Great job though, I'd love to see the source code if you could lol

Guardian

Reaction score
Jayyy_x said:
I'm new here but was wandering this is completely unique? Seems so much like the style of myBB.
Great job though, I'd love to see the source code if you could lol

I THINK that it is a theme for MyBB.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
No it's website template made by Burned Designs, pretty sure it wasn't meant as a theme.

Guardian

Reaction score
Toxique said:
No it's website template made by Burned Designs, pretty sure it wasn't meant as a theme.

Wow, I'm an idiot. xd I was just looking at the theme featured within that template. Wow... I can't believe I missed that...

Shark

Reaction score
It's very nice, although alittle too purple :p

Referal

Reaction score
When this template or theme be out I really like it has a twist so its more fit for my gaming site which I am making soon using Mybb would love to have this on it.