• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Obito Uchiha | True Depsair | Forum Tag

Artemis

Reaction score
despair_obito_by_placrey-d7g5ogo.png

I created this tag a few weeks back when I was bored during a science class, though I have decided that I will most likely take a break for this style in the future as I have been using it for a while now and I like change in art. This style is C4D based, and I am still nowhere near mastering it, but I am on a good way I like to think.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Looks great. I usually do a lot of those style based things in Photoshop so good to see what can be done in C4D.

Artemis

Reaction score
Voi said:
Looks great. I usually do a lot of those style based things in Photoshop so good to see what can be done in C4D.

Well this tag is created in Photoshop primary, only that its used creating C4D created renders. Also thanks.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toby said:
Voi said:

Well this tag is created in Photoshop primary, only that its used creating C4D created renders. Also thanks.

Ah I see. I haven't used many C4D made models in a while. Could be something to start experimenting with again.

Artemis

Reaction score
Voi said:
Ah I see. I haven't used many C4D made models in a while. Could be something to start experimenting with again.

Well it is a fairly popular style, however personally I am getting tired of seeing it everywhere.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toby said:
Voi said:

Well it is a fairly popular style, however personally I am getting tired of seeing it everywhere.

I haven't seen much of it recently. Used to be everywhere a while back.

Artemis

Reaction score
Voi said:
I haven't seen much of it recently. Used to be everywhere a while back.

That is most likely because there are a lot of newer artists coming up, and the C4D style is a fairly advanced style for most beginners.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
That's pretty awesome, too bad a image like that isn't in the manga/anime.