• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Oh My God...... (call Of Duty Wwii)

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
It does look good! I'm super excited for the release now :eek:

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Looks fun I just wish Treyarch had an input in the Zombies

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
To be honest, I've never been a fan of zombie gameplay. Though the trailer is very enticing! So it's worth giving it a shot.

I am very interested in hearing the BETA reviews once they come out.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I have no choice but to be skeptical. I am a long time Call of Duty player and I have exactly zero confidence that the broken net code inherent to this franchise's game engines has yet been fixed. Activision has routinely refused to even address the issue even when the broken code was objectively proven to exist. It doesn't matter how much fun a game looks, how well tuned the mechanics are, if its internal rules preclude fairness.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
I have no choice but to be skeptical. I am a long time Call of Duty player and I have exactly zero confidence that the broken net code inherent to this franchise's game engines has yet been fixed. Activision has routinely refused to even address the issue even when the broken code was objectively proven to exist. It doesn't matter how much fun a game looks, how well tuned the mechanics are, if its internal rules preclude fairness.
There's always single player

JaiGuru

Reaction score
There's always single player

True but this franchise's single player campaigns have been tacked-on for a long time. I had a lot of fun with the classic Call of Duty games, for sure. But I'm not going to pay $60 for a 13 hour campaign, especially if they haven't fixed the networking problems. I'll be keeping my eye on this title but it's definitely in the "we'll wait a few months and see" list for me. Activision is second only to EA in their failure to address customer concerns so I have little reason to be optimistic.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
True but this franchise's single player campaigns have been tacked-on for a long time. I had a lot of fun with the classic Call of Duty games, for sure. But I'm not going to pay $60 for a 13 hour campaign, especially if they haven't fixed the networking problems. I'll be keeping my eye on this title but it's definitely in the "we'll wait a few months and see" list for me. Activision is second only to EA in their failure to address customer concerns so I have little reason to be optimistic.
I understand the concern. I personally probably won't buy the game myself, but that's for a whole different reason.