• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Old graves dug up.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Okay so, for anyone who doesn't know the harassment incident from when I first got into this community, a few months ago I joined the ts and there was a user named Pat and as soon as he heard my voice, he immediately started harassing, ridiculing, trolling. He went so far as to go onto the hl2rp server that I played on (this one) and hunted me down, and killed me with a discriminating /me. And he brought it into the forums, posting on almost anything I posted, and went on my profile to continue. The Fezz officially banned him for harassment.

Well he's back, and he's going around my friends list and whatever communities I'm apart of - including this one under an alternate account, and telling everyone that I'm "catbait". He continues long after the situation was dealt with, and will continue until something drastic occurs.

If you hear anything from anyone about me being a faker, or "catbait", please ask them who said it, or try to tell them that this is something specifically used for harassment and should be disregarded. Pat's dug up this grave, I hope to fill it back in before the bones go missing.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Sounds like a major fag who has no life, tell him to join the hl2 server when its up and I will take care of it.

Funny you mention it because he's actually on the server, on an alt. He's in the community now, under a different name.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I can almost gurantee he is grossly overweight, a virgin, a fedora wearing neckbeard, and lives in a relatives basement. This guy has way to much time on his hands...