• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

One of my favorite champs

Doy you like Jinx?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

luispas

Reaction score
JINX, yes, I love Jinx. She has a great personality, she's fun and outgoing.
I like a lot her abilities, she can kill you from far away or right on your face. Her dance moves, and laugh are the best for me. I love being the Adc, it's my favorite role in the game, I know that playing Jinx right now it's not the best option, so every time I play normals I use her.​
So I made a drawing of her, and I'm gonna show you.
I want to know what do you think about it.
11880341_10207705439424175_6007984261997628330_n.jpg

Attachments

• jinxx.jpg
    jinxx.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 287

Javo1096

Reaction score
Jinx has the most savage lines of all LoL, overall talking it's a really fun character to play on ADCarry but you gotta know how to use her with the weapon changing and specially the ult. I liked the drawing! just remember she carries a bullet around her neck.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Jinx has the most savage lines of all LoL, overall talking it's a really fun character to play on ADCarry but you gotta know how to use her with the weapon changing and specially the ult. I liked the drawing! just remember she carries a bullet around her neck.
What?! Do I have to remind you of the Brolaf and his epic savage lines? :D

and yeah I agree, Jinx isn't a very easy ADC because you really have to time her Q-switching and still watch out not to go out of mana. I do love her ult though. She's like a badass sniper - it's too funny when an enemy hides in the bush and Jinx sends her big rocket out and bam - the enemy has been killed.

luispas

Reaction score
Yees, that's why she's ideal to me, has like a duality essence with her weapons.
And thank you so much :) I just drawn her based on an image that I saw where she had that on her neck.

luispas

Reaction score
What?! Do I have to remind you of the Brolaf and his epic savage lines? :D

and yeah I agree, Jinx isn't a very easy ADC because you really have to time her Q-switching and still watch out not to go out of mana. I do love her ult though. She's like a badass sniper - it's too funny when an enemy hides in the bush and Jinx sends her big rocket out and bam - the enemy has been killed.
Of course, it takes practice, but when you learn hot to play her well, the feeling is awesome.
LOL that's my favorite part: her ultimate.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
She is my favorite player among all champions. She is my most played champion in ranked games and I have 2 skins of her(Firecracker and Riot). I like her humor and capabilities when fed. I enjoy watching opponents running home with low life and get them killed with my rocket ahahaha. Also opponents with low life hiding on the bush teleporting, then boom they get shocked I know where they are haha.