• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Personal Favorite Champion?

JayWifi

Reaction score
Since I have started playing this game, I have tried out nearly every champion and one has stood out to me the most. Viktor is my favorite champion due to him being under-rated and his huge obsession with machinery (just like me). I think that all champions should be shown alittle love once in awhile.

BluBird

Reaction score
A tie between Nasus and Rengar. I love them both. Aesthetically and gameplay wise. They're fun, they look amazing, and they both have a sexy voice. I don't care if it's weird and lame, it is how it is, and no, I can't just choose between them.

BluBird

Reaction score
A tie between Nasus and Rengar. I love them both. Aesthetically and gameplay wise. They're fun, they look amazing, and they both have a sexy voice. I don't care if it's weird and lame, it is how it is, and no, I can't just choose between them.

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
Ashe, she reminds me of Drow Ranger in DotA 2. I have others I like to but Ashe is my favorite. She is simple, she is easy to learn and play, but she is a great team asset to. She can help teammates anywhere on the map with her Ultimate. So this makes her very useful in team fights when she is not close enough to be in the battle.

Qarnage

Reaction score
Definitely either Ezreal or Rengar. I'm a jungle main and I absolutely love playing rengar, his ganks at level 6 are amazing and there's lots of ways to make use of his stealth. ezreal was the first champion I ever bought and is still one of my favorite ADCs at the moment, especially with the nerfs to all other ADCs he's going to become a strong contender for best ADC

MrHurricane

Reaction score
Either Varus or Nidalee. I like long-range attacks and pokes, and both of these champions have very far-reaching skillshots.

c9h2ua

Reaction score
I have three favourite champions :Leblanc, Ahri and Ezreal. Leblanc and Ahri have those combo abilities that can help me gank the enemy, but I just need to practice on how to control them for a long time. The poking skills of Ezreal is pretty powerful in my opinion. I can get a lot of kills when I am using them.:)
:)

phreakeh

Reaction score
Skarner! I recently bought him and played him ever since! he's such a fun champion and he's a great jungler! It's pretty hard to start the game with him and getting to know him but after a couple of games and some gold in your pocket you really start owning games with him! definitely recommend him for people that are tired of the usual champions :)

primaLucid

Reaction score
My favorite champion is Nidalee. I love her rework, even with the nerfs, she is super fun to play. It is so satisfying to pounce onto people and execute them with q. Her mobility and burst makes her a versatile champion. I have two skins for Nidalee and although she is nerfed now, she will always have a special place in my heart.

goncalogdct

Reaction score
Since I started playing I've had several favorite champions.
When I was just starting I used to main Warwick. I really enjoyed the simple mechanics it takes to play him. You just press R on them and bum..., they're dead. :p

As more time when by, I switched my main role to AD carry, since I started enjoying their mechanics a lot more. Things such as orb-walking and kitting. By these days I played mainly Kog Maw. Its is still one of my favorite champions nowadays, but I came to hate my dependence in my teammates, as, at least on my level (Silver, and yes, I know I suck :oops:) no one protects the ADC. People just dive the enemy team's ADC and that is it. There is no protection whatsoever, not kitting the enemies trying to kill your team's most important player, in terms of damage.

Because of that I started playing more mobile champions, such as Corki, or Ezreal. It really improved my game, since I was now able to escape a lot of hairy situations. I can't count the times I just kitted the enemy Udyr or Shyvana to oblivion.

More recently, and since I started getting better at orb walking, I main Jinx. Her kit is really versatile, as, despite not having any escapes, I have hard CC, in her E. Since then, lots of pentas were made. The passive helps a lot in doing that :p

Pudge

Reaction score
I feel the new champions are getting a lot more interesting compared to basic champs like Annie, Nunu or Yi. I quite enjoy Rek'Sai's gameplay mechanics, and I am happy that Riot is willing to do something more interesting now with their new releases. LeBlanc is another favorite of mine, it's just to easy to one-shot people with her, haha!

GreeNukE

Reaction score
I like Blitz, and really small number of people playing support at all, I don't get it why, it's fun role, and it's so amazing to get some of OP hooks :p

You know what I mean, Muahaha ( evil laugh ) xd

tournique

Reaction score
Teemo. Used to play AP teemo when AS was a thing. Shroom everything ! To infinity and beyond

Shimus

Reaction score
Supports, Tanky DPS, Ranged AP. I can't do AD or Rogue characters because I find their burst and then their wait to engage again is too long.

Tanky DPS: Garen, Mantheon and the Like. Any character like these I can easily adapt to and enjoy immensely. Even Tankplank works, with crit runes.

Supports: Taric, any healer (Sona, Soraka, etc), and even play Blitz as a support bottom laner and ruin peoples' days.

Ranged AP: Brand is my true love, so many times I've bounced that ultimate between people and got kills I shouldn't have. Failing that, I've mained Heimerdinger since Beta.

I fail horrendously at AD carry so I let other people play them. Though my favorite is Mantheon:

xcredence

Reaction score
I usually like the newer champions a lot more than the older ones because it seems that the newer ones have many things going for them. The newest champions have more interesting abilities in addition to being stronger it seems. The power creep is real!

However I would still have to choose Kennen as my favorite champion just because he's not played often and he's a ton of fun to play. Not to mention he can pull off a lot of amazing stuns with a massive amount of damage. You can kite like crazy when you're playing Kennen, stunning anyone who dares to chase you!

lgdg090596

Reaction score
Malphites currently my favorite champion. I use him as a top laner, jungler, support, and mid. He's very versatile, if you ask me.

burtpovski

Reaction score
I'd have to go with Nidalee. Going full AP Nidalee is pretty fun because all you have to do is spam your spears at people. The most satisfying feeling is when you take down half their health with one spear, or when you land the killing blow.

Architect

Reaction score
My personal favorite was Kennen and Heimerdinger(before Heimer got reworked, now I hate him). Something about yordles always made me want to play them. I literally only used Teemo top for ranked games just to hit gold because of how easy he was, Kennen I used for middle, and Amumu for jungle, those were easily my top 3 when I still played.

Morgan Daniel Dawkins

Reaction score
My favourite champion would be Swain/ Rek'sai. Swain is my mid main and he's so underplayed although he has such great potential especially post 6. Rek'sai is my main jungler who is just amazing when you get the hang of him. He's also very good at invading enemy jungle with his tunnels to escape.