• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Playerunknown's Battleground (pubg) Hard Or Not?

Blaine019

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to win a match in this game. I've been playing for about a week now and not a single win. The best place I got was top 5. What do you think about this game? Is it really that hard or I'm just doing something wrong? I've seen a lot of players win many times like its a normal thing.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I think some people are naturally good at this game. I need to play more and understand the map. This game may seem simple but there's a lot of stuff to remember and alertness is key. There's many ways to play it out but understanding the terrain and making good decisions does help one to play well in the game.

airfightermax

Reaction score
It is a difficult game yeah, which makes it more rewarding when you manage to win a game.

There's a lot of things to learn too, aiming for example is a very important skill to master. Knowing how to aim accurately defines your date of whether you'll win or you'll die.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the player and where you land. Obviously if you're a skilled player, the game would be easier for you but I believe the game is fair on people who aren't so good at the game as you could be killed from anywhere by anyone. So even the most skilled players can find it difficult sometimes. I still haven't won a game yet, best I've come in solo is 3rd.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I guess it depends on the player and where you land. Obviously if you're a skilled player, the game would be easier for you but I believe the game is fair on people who aren't so good at the game as you could be killed from anywhere by anyone. So even the most skilled players can find it difficult sometimes. I still haven't won a game yet, best I've come in solo is 3rd.

The game really tries to make it a fair competition, which is nice. Skilled players definitely have an advantage, but of course, why shouldn't they not have an advantage?

All I want in the game now is kill cam when you die, so that I'll know what killed me. There are times where I'm just wandering then I'll get killed which really gets me confused. A kill cam would be a nice addition to the game.

Reactions: Hux

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Exactly, and that's one of the main reasons I love the game! A kill cam would be nice, especially in solo mode because it's not like you can giveaway enemy positions once you've died anyway. Also with there being an increase or people using mods in the game such as aim-bot, a kill cam would be nice to see whether the kill was legitimate.

airfightermax

Reaction score
Exactly, and that's one of the main reasons I love the game! A kill cam would be nice, especially in solo mode because it's not like you can giveaway enemy positions once you've died anyway. Also with there being an increase or people using mods in the game such as aim-bot, a kill cam would be nice to see whether the kill was legitimate.
Oh yeah, I forgot about how the kill cam would give away where the enemies in a team game, maybe at least they could have it on solo games.

The kill cam would also give you a bit of "since" at least you'll know what killed you. I really hope they add a feature like this!

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
You can't really define a online game as easy or hard: there are times when you find really good players and you won't last a second. Maybe you land in the wrong place, and you immediately get shot in the face. Other times you can get matched with beginners, or just people not that good, and manage to get some kills... maybe even win.
I don't know how the hacker situation is in this game, but H1Z1 became impossible due to them..
Also, I think that the more you wait to play it, the harder the game become: the community resize, and only a few (but still many, if it make sense) players remain. And since they are probably playing since the beginning, you won't stand a chance with them.
Just enjoy the game, you'll get better.