• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PTM | Simple Avatar Set

Artemis

Reaction score
QiKDp.png
b94Oz3f.png
oiWgAxv.png

I decided to make a quick, easy and minimalistic styled avatar set for the site. I also took the liberty to include a download to the PSD file for that wish to see the layers and/or use it as a base for something else. However, the credit for the PSD should go back to me if you have shame as an artist. The PSD comes with a easy to use color changer, and the avatar style has one dominant color scheme that can easily be adjusted to fit any color. The reason for this is in case the forum will change its color scheme in the future. (But as you can see, I also added a green version.)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Look nice and clean!
Personally though I'd prefer to have the text more centred but I like the narrowed effect from the shapes at the sides :)

Artemis

Reaction score
Voi said:
Look nice and clean!
Personally though I'd prefer to have the text more centred but I like the narrowed effect from the shapes at the sides :)

Thank you, oh and the text was move a little bit up to make it seem more open. It is however, centered horizontally.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Very nice! I'm downloading this right now :D

I enjoy the green and blue one the most.