• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Quick Level Up Strategy : Hail Gods and Goddesses

SpellBound

Reaction score
Hello Gods and Goddesses of LOL, please be kind enough to shower your blessings upon the mortals regarding the 'strategy for quick level up of your character' as soon as the match begins. Help these mere mortals succeed in their next battle.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
For leveling up your champion in the game, the quickest way is by farming. The quickest way of getting level 2 farming, is probably doing the Raptors camp (in the current meta 7.15), but that you just do if you are a jungler. In lane, you need to farm one wave of minions to hit level 2, but i'm also curious why sometimes people hit level 2 faster than me. I thought about if a champion helps another leashing blue or red, will they get a bit of XP enough for hitting the level 2 faster?
Anyways, I've found this a very curious question, looking forward for more answers

luispas

Reaction score
At first I thought you were talking about a different game lol. I think you just need to play a lot and try not to focus on leveling, just think about how fun the game is, because I'm not sure if you can buy something that increased your exp. you have to look up on the store.

Gladdy

Reaction score
What do you mean as soon as the match begins? You just stay in the lane (if you're a laner) and make sure that you're in range of the creeps when they die... that gives you experience which is needed to level up. A well-known strategy is also AAing the first few creeps so you get to level 2 before your enemy and can use it as an extra advantage. There is no other or ''secret'' way of leveling in the game... except if you're cheesing some jungle camps.