• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

[Recoveries]Fuzed's Recovery Service[Free]

Fuzed

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Fuzed and today I am doing a FREE MW2 recovery service. I am doing it free because I do not believe in making people pay for stats on a older game.

-------------------------------
What you can get:
- Lifetime Redos. (In that rare instance that you do get banned, I will give you back everything on a different account)
-You choose your stats (Legit, Insane, etc.)
-You choose your prestige (1-11)
-Colored Classes
-Unlock all
-------------------------------
Why a Recovery?
The answer is simple. I do not have stealth nor do I have the money to purchase it. Plus, it saves you the trouble of finding a modded lobby, and potentially getting deranked by other players.

Info:
After the recovery, I will message you on Skype to let you know the account can be used again. I suggest getting a kill online to make sure it all sticks.

My skype: fuzedgaming
(Add me to communicate quicker)

Paypal: mw2xplobby@outlook.com
(I accept any and all donations)
I also appreciate Amazon cards.
30% of donations get donated to ProTechModz, and 70% goes towards my purchasing of Stealth.

No you do not have to donate if you don't want too.

Proof of my Jasper RGH: (Pics are for different site, will update soon, they contained the url so they will not be shown due to advertising)

Additional info:
If you donate, send payment as "Friends and Family". Put PTM in the notes and your username.
Once I modify your account, I will use my retail and go online with it and get a kill and finish a game online to make sure it sticks.

Want more proof?:
I will gladly modify a Staff account to get verified, or I will modify a spare account you make or have.

I will soon do recoveries on other games as well. If you have any questions, message me on skype: fuzedgaming or pm me here.

Form:
Game: MW2
Stats:
Prestige:
Colored Classes (Y/N):
Unlock all:

Message that to me on skype.

People I Modded:
@Empire [Different Site]

Stealth

Reaction score
Good luck with this, vouch for Fuzed.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting Fuzed! And thanks for giving back some to the site in terms of donations, that is very kind of you.

Photoshop

Reaction score
Going to see if this is legit, Will message back when he does mine ;)

Pluto

Reaction score
I have a 1 month token that I was gifted long ago that I have not yet redeemed. Perhaps i could get you a day and run a shared KV.