• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Shadow of WaR

Guardian

Reaction score
Been thinking of getting this, but don't want to spend on if it's not that great. Anyone have it? Want to share opinions?

Thanks in advance.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I have yet to get it. Although I want to! Several people in the community have played it though.

@Hintahai care to discuss your opinions?

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Hintahai care to discuss your opinions?

The game is awesome in my opinion. I recommend you play Shadow of Mordor before the new one. That way you'll understand what is going on.
Shadow of War is basically more advanced version of Shadow of Mordor. There are many places to explore and the fortress system let's you fight cool battles with the orcs you've dominated.
I haven't quite finished the main story, but so far it's been really interesting!

Guardian

Reaction score
Shadow of War is basically more advanced version of Shadow of Mordor. There are many places to explore and the fortress system let's you fight cool battles with the orcs you've dominated.

Thank you. I might go that route. I was considering between the two but decided to go with the newer one. If one leads to the other I might go that route.

Thank you!