• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Should Game Rebels create a Sandbox Server?

Should we create a sandbox server for Game Rebels?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I've have been talking with Jordan, and helping him out I guess, because I he was asking about what direction GR EN should go in. I suggested creating a sandbox server where everyone can hang out and goof off. Granted we would have some kind of staff on it, and probably prohibited certain things from players, to prevent the server from crashing easily. But overall it would just be a place where you hang out, create stuff, fight NPC's, fight each other, etc. Whatever you want. I'm thinking for addons it should include everything from CW, and whatever the heck players suggest. I put apoll up to get opinions for ya's or nay's, also please give your opinion down below, i'd appreciate it/ Thank you.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea. It would expand us, and besides, Sandbox servers are extremely easy to create and maintain, so it would not be much of an endeavor for us.

Miles

Reaction score
Might as well use our server box. But I still strongly believe G-Mod is not the way to go. Though if it expands the community, then I'm all for it.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
It seems to be a popular gamemode, and a lot of the people here would want that.

I'm still waiting for that hl2rp server ._.