• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Singed 7.14 buffs

Is Singed op?

• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ohh yeah

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Recently Singed got some interesting buffs or semi rework. The new passive grants movement speed when passing by other champions, which makes him look like a racing speedster. The base and scaling health increased a bit. The Q base damage is a bit down with AP scaling up. The W now grounds enemies within it, something similar to Cassiopeia's Miasma. The Fling cost less mana in early ranks and the Ultimate cost less mana.
What are your thoughts? I recently played versus him on ranked and I felt being abused :sweatsmile:

Here is a picture with the number details:
http://imgur.com/cVrOfKk

07c1fc873e5698d2d41a508491ac1c506a8f80b8079e3a12c63444e094196c36.jpg

Gladdy

Reaction score
Signed in the right hands can be so good... I've met many excellent Signed while doing ranked games. The most annoying ones are the proxy kind! And the ones that spam the laugh over and over. I just hate it when the enemy picks him because I can already tell that my team will have no clue on how to play against a Singed. 90% of the teams will chase him around to Africa without realizing that he's just a distraction.

I didn't realize that he got buffs. I didn't see a Signed in ages if I am honest, thank god! His W must be so annoying now though. Imagine him building a Rylai's, Qing you and then just W. That could be interesting :D

huggy212

Reaction score
I haven't checked singed yet but he is my favorite champion like a year ago when I started playing. He was OP for me when you are against noobies but when you are already against experienced players you need to have more strategies to kill. I really love how new players follow me with full HP and end up dying :). Now a days im just winning with singed on ARAM but I havent really tried him on top lane like ages already. With the rework on him I think its better to try him again.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Signed in the right hands can be so good... I've met many excellent Signed while doing ranked games. The most annoying ones are the proxy kind! And the ones that spam the laugh over and over. I just hate it when the enemy picks him because I can already tell that my team will have no clue on how to play against a Singed. 90% of the teams will chase him around to Africa without realizing that he's just a distraction.

I didn't realize that he got buffs. I didn't see a Signed in ages if I am honest, thank god! His W must be so annoying now though. Imagine him building a Rylai's, Qing you and then just W. That could be interesting :D
The thing is, you don't have to be excellent now on Singed to perform well, an okay Singed can outrun almost every champion, regenerate like crazy and even get 1 or 2 people killed while chasing him. I watch sometimes videos from this Singed OTP called Singed420, he now plays him with Ghost and Barrier, and it is incredibly good and annoying at the same time ahah.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I haven't checked singed yet but he is my favorite champion like a year ago when I started playing. He was OP for me when you are against noobies but when you are already against experienced players you need to have more strategies to kill. I really love how new players follow me with full HP and end up dying :). Now a days im just winning with singed on ARAM but I havent really tried him on top lane like ages already. With the rework on him I think its better to try him again.
You totally should try it! He is a meta pick now. You don't need to 1v1 people when you can just proxy farm, tilt the top laner and jungler, and from that the entire enemy team. Next level strategies ahah

Gladdy

Reaction score
The thing is, you don't have to be excellent now on Singed to perform well, an okay Singed can outrun almost every champion, regenerate like crazy and even get 1 or 2 people killed while chasing him. I watch sometimes videos from this Singed OTP called Singed420, he now plays him with Ghost and Barrier, and it is incredibly good and annoying at the same time ahah.
Barrier?? I haven't seen any Singed use that... ever. The usual combination is ghost/flash, or ghost/heal. But you are right, it is quite easy to outrun your opponent on Signed. Even if you wouldn't use ghost, they always build movement speed boots and so on. The most annoying thing is when you have already picked a champion that has horrible wave clear and the enemy locks in Signed... makes me want to cry :D Is Singed420 the guy that streams on Twitch too? I am pretty sure that there's a streamer that only plays Singed and is in very high ELO. I should check it out to see how the buffs work.

airfightermax

Reaction score
Already faced a lot of singed in my normal games today. What I thought as someone who couldn't be more annoying just got MORE annoying!

But I do remember singed was hotfix patched earlier, so maybe they have him balanced already.

Alex

Reaction score
I think his W and passive changes were the best. I played two games and Singed today and did not even notice his other changes. The W makes match ups like Riven extremely easy and the new passive is just convenient. The changes definitely made him OP, but only in the right hands. Although it might not seem like it, Singed can be a hard champion and takes the right player to use him to his fullest potential.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I think his W and passive changes were the best. I played two games and Singed today and did not even notice his other changes. The W makes match ups like Riven extremely easy and the new passive is just convenient. The changes definitely made him OP, but only in the right hands. Although it might not seem like it, Singed can be a hard champion and takes the right player to use him to his fullest potential.
Agreed, he might be OP now, but he's only OP when you know how to play him.

Genuinely hoping to see players try Singed. Somehow I know if a player is a Singed main or is just trying to see if he's OP or not. Many players will definitely try out singed for the first time and I'm so excited for that.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Holy... I just had a Signed in the enemy team. I wasn't playing top though but support and it went horribly. It was Signed (enemy team) versus Gnar (our team). Gnar died like 3 times in 10 minutes... to the point where Signed was just running around in our base and nobody could kill him, haha. His W seems seriously good now. I don't know if it needed a change though. His old W was good the way it was - it slowed the enemy.

But yeah, all he did was buy seals and farm, kill the Gnar and won the game. Pretty impressive :)