• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox One south park the fractured but whole

MM16

Reaction score
Has anyone got any news on the release of south park the fractured but whole i have played the 1st game which was South park the stick of truth the 2nd one was meant to come out in January and got pushed back to march and now its not out till December just wondered if anyone knew why ?

Referal

Reaction score
Probably because they need to add something new to it or they found some bugs errors but Idk why they would such a thing.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Like Referal said, I guess it's down to bugs/crashes etc. only normally reason games are pushed back unless it's a budget issue.

Atropia

Reaction score
It can also come down to new ideas for certain main gameplay mechanics and they decide to make different opinions occur within the product process.

Referal

Reaction score
Like Referal said, I guess it's down to bugs/crashes etc. only normally reason games are pushed back unless it's a budget issue.
Or a budget issue I agree with Hux I forgot to say that.

MM16

Reaction score
i wouldnt think its budget issues i think its because there is bugs and glitches

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
"You guys! You guys!" (read this in Cartman voice)
They announced some days ago the release date! October 17th, here I come! They also released a new trailer:

Is it right to be excited for this, right?? I LOVED the first one, probably I consider it to be the best game of 2014. I hope there will be more references to the recent seasons of the show on this one (and judging by the various trailers... yes, there will be).

MM16

Reaction score
yeah i saw this . Dam right its ok to be excited the first one was epic , completed it 7 times

appleandcinnamon

Reaction score
I can't wait for Fractured But Whole to be released. I'm literally at the edge of my seat -- I replayed Stick of Truth several times!

Chris Holman

Reaction score
Yes October 17th sounds correct! I have never played the first game personally but I have always wanted to try it out Simply for the fact on how ridiculous and hilarious some of the game footage looks like on YouTube. So if I ever decided to play the second game I'm one of those they would have to complete the first game because of my OCD issues have! But I am always open for new games to play because I find the games begin to become a little bit repetitive in specific genres and this game almost has a genre of its own which I really like. Cool what you guys think?