• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The best mobile game ever

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hey OP, you really think this is the best mobile game ever? I've played LocoRoco before but I hardly consider it as the best game on the PSP... But it sure was a great game.

Yep, the graphics of Big Journey are bright and colorful... But what about the sound? Controls? Gameplay?

I wanted to try the game out myself so I immediately headed to the Play Store. Then I found out that it was a paid game :(
Well in my defense i was a big LocoRoco fan, and being introduced to this game made me very nostalgic, and you can't mess up with nostalgia mate :p The game has a very good soundtrack, the controls are interesting, you may use the mobile sensor to control the kitty by tilting the phone to the right or left, or just select the touchscreen mode and play like that. Gameplay wise i prefer the touchscreen because after a while i get a bit nauseated by tilting so much the phone, but that is up to personal preference. Yes, it is a paid game but is quite worth the price :)

Pixie06

Reaction score
I don't really have that much games installed on my mobile. I play mobile games only when I am traveling. However, yesterday I downloaded the game Temple Run after some suggestions that I got from here. This game is very good and quite addictive. I even played the game for some hours at home. My second favorite game is Criminal Case. I always had a liking for hidden objects games.

overcast

Reaction score
I agree temple run is a good game. And these days there are plenty of variations of the mobile games. You can see that in some cases some of the games from the mobile collection are not much impressive. So I usually stick with the FPS Game. For me that works out because I can always go for another game as there is no end to that theme.

luispas

Reaction score
I have so many good games in mind, but the ones I can't let aside are: Plants vs Zombies, Clash Royale, Cut the Rope, Thomas was Alone. I highly recommend them, you should give it a try. I love the puzzles, so this ones are really entertain and fun, if you like puzzles, you definitely should play them.

augusta

Reaction score
Best mobile game?? oh well I think we all have our best in things.Well,have got mine but wouldn't mind playing this. Is this free or a paid game?would love to play it and see how it goes.

vinaya

Reaction score
I hate to say this but I think Candy Crush is the best mobile game ever made. There are games more popular than candy crush, pokomon for instance, however, being a free game and easy to play game, card crush has lured people of all ages and interests.

xagiate

Reaction score
Things are changing rapidly on the mobile gaming. One of my favourite games on mobile is Real Racing. I think this specific game has nothing to be jealous of racing games on consoles. Realistic gameplay, great graphics plus lots of cars and courses. I am playing the game from time to time on iPhone. Sometimes i might connect an MFi controller and it really works great. It's like playing a console or pc game using a controller. Real Racing 3 its the latest game of the series you should give it a try it is free on iOS and Android devices. Other good games you might want to try Monument Valley one and two (puzzle game) , The room series (puzzle game), World of goo HD (platform game) and many more!

Rock1987

Reaction score
I am playing mobile games since 2006. Initially when java games came out, I was quite fascinated by it. Snakes and bounce were the first games I played on my phone. I became a fan of the asphalt series, splinter cell series and the prince of persia series. Splinter cell chaos theory was my favorite game on the java platform. The game play and graphics were amazing for a 320x240 resolution.

Currently I am addicted to Clash of clans, Asphalt and Fruit ninja on the android platform. My favorite game on the android platform is Clash of clans. I was addicted to the game as soon as I started playing it.