• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The New Independence Day DLC

Stealth

Reaction score
"Grand Theft Auto Online is set to get another update from today in order to celebrate Independence Day.

The Independence Day Special (in association with Ammu-Nation) update is set to add new vehicles, weapons and properties to Rockstar's online multiplayer mode.

In terms of vehicles, you'll be able to access the Sovereign motorcycle or, if that's too subtle, a super-sized Liberator monster truck will also be added. On the weapons front a retro Musket will be hitting Ammu-Nation shelves, along with a Firework Rocket Launcher.

Seven new properties have been added to the Dynasty 8 rolls, with locations available in Paleto Bay, Vinewood Hills and the Pleasure Pier, which now has access to the Ferris Whale and Leviathan Roller Coaster. Other additions include patriotic t-shirts, haircuts and masks.

A number of other tweaks and balances will come with the patch, including On Call Matchmaking to allow you to accept a Job invite and keep playing until its full, while the content from this update is set to stick around until mid-July."

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/01/fresh-gta-online-update-celebrates-independence-day

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Liberator monster truck? I can't wait :D

Bench

Reaction score
I've got everything within the update apart from the bike because im not to fond of it.

Did you like the monster truck ride stealth ?

Stealth

Reaction score
YES! I loved the monster truck ride <3

Bench

Reaction score
i put on a top class firework display